Chapter twenty-six

Fay’s P.O.V.

Bright sunlight and an overload of aftershave wakes me up from my short sleep. ‘’Hey.’’ Harry smiles at me when he notices me sitting straight up. ‘’Go fuck yourself.’’ I quietly groan before laying down again and pulling the covers over my head. I feel someone pull them away and blindly throw my pillow through the room. I hear a loud noise, like something’s  falling, and look up. I hit a vase with flowers.

‘’Well done.’’ Harry smirks at me. ‘’Shut it.’’ I sigh and get out of bed, walking straight to the bathroom. ‘’ ‘Morning.’’ Louis says, standing right in front of me… naked. ‘’Uh, I will wait.’’ I frown and leave. ‘’Don’t act like you’ve never seen him naked before.’’ Harry chuckles.‘’Are you trying to depress me or something ?’’ I groan. ‘’No. So, why did you get so upset last night ? You just left.’’  Harry asks me confused. ‘’Go asks that bitch and his pimp.’’    

‘’Savannah ?’’  

‘’No. Luna.’’ 

‘’And Zayn ?’’  

‘’No, Leeroy. You didn’t know? They kissed. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME !’’ I yell, not caring whether I’m waking up the neighbours. ‘’Wow, they kissed ? But Zayn wasn’t mad or upset or anything.’’ Harry frowns.Did I imagine it or something  ? No, Savannah saw it. ‘’I should tell him.’’ I sigh and walk to the door. ‘’Fay ?’’ I hear Louis call from the bathroom. ‘’Yes ?’’   

‘’Bring some food please ?’’ 

‘’Forget it.’’ I sigh and shut the door behind me. I walk to the room across from ours and knock on the door. Would Luna still be here ? What if she slept with Leeroy last night ? ‘’Hey.’’ Zayn yawns, rubbing his eyes. ‘’Hey, is Luna here ?’’ He nods and opens the door a bit more. Zayn looks good in boxers… Don’t think about that now Fay ! I walk in, following Zayn who gets in his bed again. Can’t blame him, it’s eight in the morning. ‘’Fay ?’’ Luna gasps once she comes out of the bathroom. She knows why I’m here. ‘’I guess you haven’t told him yet, have you ?’’ I ask her ,crossing my arms over my chest and cocking a brow. ‘’Told what ?’’ Zayn frowns.

‘’You tell him ? Or shall I do it ?’’ I sit down on the edge of Zayn’s bed and keep looking at Luna. ‘’There’s nothing babe.’’  

‘’Guess you want me to tell him, huh ?’’ I coldly laugh. ‘’Tell me what ?’’ Zayn repeats annoyed.  ‘’Luna and Leeroy kissed at the competition yesterday.’’ I say without hesitation. ‘’Oh.’’ Zayn mumbles. Somehow he doesn’t seem shocked or hurt. ‘’I’m so sorry Zayn.’’ Luna almost whispers. ‘’It’s fine. I wanted to break up with you anyway.’’  Wow, and I thought I can be cold. ‘’You… w-what ?’’ She stutters. I smile at all of this in amusement and wait for Zayn to speak. ‘’I kind of never liked you that much.’’ He shrugs. ‘’B-But why did you… I thought we had something ?’’  How cliché ?! ‘’Just forget about it Luna. You’re the one cheating.’’ He says annoyed. ‘’Well, I’m going to start packing.’’ I awkwardly say and leave.

Once everyone is downstairs with suitcases and all, we get in the van and drive to the airport. ‘’Thanks for coming back Fay.’’ Niall smiles at me, sitting opposite me. ‘’It was just for once.’’ I awkwardly say. ‘’Still.’’ He shrugs. I just nod my head with a small smile and lean my head against Louis’ shoulder. I’m exhausted.

 Once at the airport we have to wait an hour till we can get in the plane. ‘’I’m going outside for a smoke.’’ Zayn informs us and gets off the plastic chair. ‘’Can I come with you ? I need some fresh air.’’ I ask. ‘’Sure.’’ He nods. We walk outside and sit down on a bench. It’s freezing cold !