Chapter twenty-seven

Fay’s P.O.V.

Remember when I told the boys Beyoncé would come to the studio ? Well, she just left. Leeroy tried hard to not freak out and go on the fanboy mode, but  he didn’t succeed.  The other boys tried hard to not keep staring at her but, but didn’t succeed either.

We’ve danced for hours, and it was amazing. It was quite funny to see Leeroy like that. I guess we’re okay now. I hope he finally understands we’re never going to be a thing. It’s quite sad though, I really liked him. Like, a lot.

Louis just told me he has a girlfriend. The poor girl probably doesn’t know what she’s getting herself into…

Zayn and I ? I actually don’t really know what’s going on between the two of us. It’s been a few days since our kiss…es, and we haven’t really talked ever since that day. For some reason I want to talk to him. Like, really talk to him. Have a good conversation, get to know each other better. But it scares me. I don’t know why though. I mean, Zayn has never hurt Luna, why would he hurt me ? But… Ugh, I don’t know. I think I’m just looking for excuses because I’m a coward. And why should keep waiting till he starts talking to me ? We’re living 2013, not the prehistory !

‘’Hey.’’ I awkwardly say as I pat Zayn’s shoulder while he’s talking to the other boys. ‘’Hey.’’ He smiles down at me. I never really realised how tall he actually is. Yeah well, everyone is tall compared to me. ‘’I thought maybe we could just hang out a bit together ?’’ I mumble, staring at my feet which are suddenly very interesting. I hear Zayn chuckle and feel so stupid. He must think I’m a complete retard !

And he’s right !

‘’Sure.’’ He sniggers. I look up at him and see his familiar smirk. Of course. ‘’Oh… Okay.’’    

‘’At yours ?’’    

‘’Sure.’’ I nod. ‘’Can we come too ?’’ Harry suddenly asks, interrupting our conversation. ‘’No.’’ Zayn answers before I can. ‘’Wow, someone wants sex.’’ Niall chuckles. ‘’The bet is already over Niall, Louis won.’’ Harry says. ‘’What bet ?’’ I frown. Suddenly all their faces turn really pale. ‘’What bet ?’’ I repeat a bit annoyed. ‘’Well done Harry.’’ Louis grumbles. ‘’What fucking bet ?’’ I yell. ‘’Fay, I-‘’ Zayn starts, but I cut him off. ‘’Did you have a bet about having sex with me ?’’ I ask him, coming straight to the point. ‘’N-Yes.’’ He sighs. ‘’You guys are unbelievable. I thought you didn’t see me as one of those skanks from school.’’ I scoff in disbelief. ‘’Fay, we-‘’     

‘’No Louis, shut it. You took part of that fucking bet too. And you won it, even several times. What did you get ? Money ?’’ It’s quite for a while. ‘’I take that as a yes.’’ I calmly say. ‘’You are different than them !’’ Louis says, sounding annoyed even though he doesn’t have the right to be annoyed with me. ‘’Shut it Tomlinson. I don’t want to hear it. Just leave me the fuck alone.’’ I growl before storming to the changing room to grab my stuff.

I throw my bag over my shoulder, my good shoulder, and leave the building. Ignoring Zayn and Louis who keeps shouting my name, I walk home. Guys are such… pigs ! I call mum on my way to her and walk to her office. I don’t even care that I look like a tramp right now.

~~~

‘’What’s wrong ?’’ Mum asks once I shut the door behind me with a loud smack. ‘’I hate them.’’ I growl, sitting down on the big leather, comfortable chair opposite from mum. ‘’Who ?’’    

‘’The boys. I mean, the pigs.’’ I say a bit too loud. ‘’What happened ?’’ Mum frowns. She knows the boys and I are… were really close. ‘’They made a bet. Something about who would be the first to sleep with me. And I can’t believe Louis actually took part of it ! He just did it for money mum !’’ I whisper scream so the person in the office next to mum can’t hear it.