Chapter fourteen

Fay’s P.O.V

I was peacefully sleeping until I felt someone jump on top of me, followed by other people. I start hitting everyone on my bed, throwing them off of it and look who the people are. Of course, the idiots. Who else ? ‘’Happy birthday !’’ They yell in unison before attacking me with hugs and kisses.

 ‘’I was sleeping !’’ I whine, pressing my face into my pillow. ‘’You can’t sleep on your birthday.’’ Harry says, crawling into my bed. ‘’You’re cold.’’ I whimper when I feel his cold jeans touch my bare legs. ‘’Warm me up ?’’ He asks me with puppy eyes. I pull him into a hug and watch the other boys sit down on my bed too. ‘’So, what are we going to do today ?’’ Zayn asks.

‘’I already have plans for tonight, but we could… I don’t know. I don’t feel like doing anything.’’ I shrug. ‘’You’re boring.’’ Harry chuckles. ‘’You’re annoying.’’    

‘’You’re sexy when you’ve just woken up.’’    

‘’Shut it curls.’’ I chuckle and hit his chest. I want to sit up, but he pulls me back. ‘’I had to give you this from my mum.’’ Louis says, handing me a pink box. I open the box to find a really pretty necklace. ‘’That’s really sweet. Give her a kiss for me.’’ I smile and put the necklace back in the box. ‘’And this is from me.’’ He continues, handing me a smaller box. I open the box, finding an iPhone case with a photo from Louis and me on it. ‘’Ahw, I love it Lou.’’ I say and hug him. ‘’Thank you.’’ I say while switching cases.

‘’My turn.’’ Niall calls. I’m still kind of mad at him. Let’s just forget about it. It’s a thin bracelet with a small chain on it. A little heart. ‘’Thank you Niall. It’s beautiful.’’ I smile at him and give him a hug too. 

 ‘’Don’t forget me.’’ Zayn pouts before handing me a small bag. A pair of really short shorts and a low-cut-tanktop. I give him a questioning look. ‘’So we all have something nice to look at during dancing.’’ He smirks. ‘’Perv.’’ I chuckle, giving him a hug though.

‘’I bet your boyfriend will like it.’’ Louis smirks at me. ‘’You’re going to dance for your boyfriend ?’’ Harry jokes, not realising what Louis really meant. ‘’Uhu.’’ I mumble, getting out of my bed. I hear some wolf-whistling and realise I was only wearing a tanktop and a thong. Damn it. I pull down my tanktop and get in my bathroom, checking the lock a bunch of times just  to be sure.

~~~

‘’Happy birthday darling.’’ Mum smiles at me once I get downstairs. She pulls me into a too tight hug and kisses the top of my head. ‘’Thanks mum.’’ I gasp. ‘’We’re going to your present, get the boys downstairs.’’ We’re going to my birthday present ? Most parents already have their present… ‘’Uh, okay ?’’ I frown and shout to the boys to come downstairs. They all jump down the stairs and get in cars.

‘’Where is it ?’’ I ask mum, but she won’t answer my question. 

From Leeroy :’’Happy birthday gorgeous. Can’t make it tonight, I’m sorry. I will make it up to you. Xxx’’

Nice. I got ditched on my birthday. I sigh deeply and put my phone away. ‘’Who was that ?’’ Mum asks. ‘’Nobody.’’ I mumble in annoyance. ‘’We can go out for dinner tonight.’’ I sigh. ‘’Did he ditch you ?’’ Niall frowns from the back seat. ‘’You could say that.’’    

‘’What a douche.’’    

‘’Shut up.’’

Mum gives me a worried look and I give her a sweet smile. ‘’We’re here.’’ Mum says and parks her car. We’re on the other side of South-Kensington. Mum and I live on the really, really expensive side, and this is the flat side. But it’s still expensive. My father wanted to live in South-Kensington (London’s wealthiest neighbourhood) because he thought there would be too many criminals in the rest of London. Turns out he’s the biggest criminal of all. Mum, Niall and I get out of the car and we all follow mum. Soon enough Harry, Louis and Zayn arrive too and follow us to wherever mum is bringing us. She hands me a key of the door of the apartment complex and I frown. I unlock the door and we all get in the elevator. Mum presses the button for the twelfth floor, the top. A minute later we step out of the elevator and mum walks in front of us to a door.