Chapter twenty-eight

Fay’s P.O.V.

As soon as the door got shut behind us, the sexy time began. Clothes flying everywhere, soppy and wet kisses getting placed all over each others bodies, hands running through hair and brushing each others snowed skin. Yup, it started snowing.

Soon enough we’re both panting like dogs in nothing but our underwear. I bite my bottom lip as I look at Zayn from head to toe. I feel so stupid for not noticing how handsome he actually is. And not only his looks amaze me, but also his personality.

I take a few deep breaths before continuing our heavy make out session where tongues fight for dominance and fingers entwine. The feeling of Zayn’s cold hands on my bare back make me shiver, but at the same time his touch is warm.

My hands travel down his torso until I reach the elastic band of his boxers. While our lips are still in contact, I pull down his boxers and my kisses start trailing down south. Once his boxers are somewhere on the other side of the room, I look at Zayn briefly before wrapping my tiny hand around his large length.

My hand pumps up and down and I hear soft moans and groans escape Zayn’s mouth. I move my hand faster, making the moans and groans louder. Zayn leans on his elbows while he squeezes his eyes shut and quietly moans my name.

The sound of that turns me on even more and I lower my head, licking and sucking his tip. Sucking hard, fast and deep, hearing Zayn moaning loudly, all of that makes this good. It makes me want to have and feel more of him.

I feel his hand grabbing my hair tightly. His body tenses under mine and I know he’s almost at his edge.

I feel his warm liquid fill his mouth and suck it all. Once done, I get pushed on my mattress and Zayn hovers over me, whispering dirty things in my ear while he takes off my bra and thong. He eyes my whole body, making me feel really uncomfortable.

He places soft kisses on all the bruises on my torso, knowing they bother me a lot. He licks on my right nipple, while massaging the left one between his thumb and forefinger. They get so hard that it almost hurts, but the pleasure is still dominant.

Making his way down south, I hold the covers tightly in my hands, feeling him rub my sex-nub gently yet roughly. Loud moans escape my mouth when the pleasure and sensation fills my entire body.

Zayn looks up at me while he places his head between my legs. His hot breath tickling yet pleasuring me. His wet tongue inside of me is the best feeling I’ve ever felt. I squeeze my eyes shut when the rubbing, thrusting, licking and sucking is almost getting too much and scream his name because I just can’t hold it anymore.

I can practically feel him smirk in triumph.

He keeps on doing what he does until I reach my climax and licks it all up, seeming quite satisfied. After all of this, I just can’t wait to feel him inside of me and pull him back up. Our tongues fight for dominance once again while Zayn positions himself against my entrance. He gently shoves himself into me while letting out a small moan.

I tighten my walls around him to feel him better and to make him feel me better. His thrusting goes from slow to faster and faster. I moan in his ear to go deeper, feeling the need to feel him fully inside of me. But even as deep as he goes now, which is probably as deep as possible, doesn’t seem to be enough. As if he can read my mind, I feel his finger rubbing me once again.

My nails dig into his broad back, scratching deeply when he hits my G-spot hard. I see him squeeze hiss eyes shut, meaning he’s getting close, just like me.

Not even ten seconds later I feel him come, hearing him let out a low growl. He keeps on thrusting till I’m there too, which doesn’t take long.