Chapter twelve

Fay's P.O.V 

From Leeroy : ''I'm here ! xxx''

That's my cue to sneak out of the house unseen and get in his car. Mum and Louis haven been staying at home so they could see who is my date. Childs. Louis could have been mum's lost son, seriously !

''Ciao bitches !'' I yell through the hallway with the door already open. I walk out, smack the door shut and jog to Leeroy's car. Okay, maybe it wasn't unheard, but it was unseen ! I get in Leeroy's car and shut the door behind me.

''Hey, I- OH MY GOD ! I'm sorry, I must have gotten into the wrong car ! Please don't kidnap me !'' I gasp when I see someone else than Leeroy. Damn, this guy is hot ! He has short brown hair, gorgeous eyes and thick lips... the same eyes and lips as Leeroy.

''Leeroy ?'' I almost whisper, putting my hand on his slightly stubbly cheek. He has the same birthmark... I poke his cheek, just to check if this is all real.

''Fay, you're going to prick a hole in my cheek if you continue doing that.'' He chuckles and takes away my hand.

''What happened to you ? I mean.... wow.'' Don't get me wrong, I already liked Leeroy, a lot, but damn.... this is just too much for me to handle !

''I thought it would be time for something else.'' He smiles at me. ''I can see that. But why ? You looked fine.'' I frown. ''You know that's not true.'' He says while starting his car.

''It is. I liked you because of who you are. I mean, I still like you, even more actually, but-''  

''Exactly. You like me more now. I want you to like me as much as possible.'' Okay, you can all say 'Ahw, that's so cute' now. I mentally did it.

''Why would you change yourself for me ?''    

''I didn't. This is me. I've always been like this.''    

''You're confusing.'' I frown. ''Let's just have a nice night, okay ?'' He states, taking my hand and laying both of them on my lap. ''And I might kidnap you tonight.'' He smirks, keeping his eyes on the road. ‘’I thought you were some kind of criminal, okay ?’’ I sigh. But then I realise he could have meant it in another way… I think I like that way more.

‘’Maybe I am a criminal.’’ He shrugs. ‘’A smooth criminal ?’’ I chuckle. ‘’Really smooth.’’ He sniggers, rubbing the back of my hand with his big thumb.

 ~~~

‘’What’s this place ?’’ I ask Leeroy once we enter a really busy café. ‘’The group comes here once a month. I wanted your first time to be with just me.’’

*melting moment*.

 A waitress brings us to an empty table for two and gives us both a menu card. ‘’A beer please.’’ Leeroy answers the waitress who had just asked us what we want to drink. ‘’Me too, please.’’ I smile at the girl. ‘’You can’t drink, remember ?’’ Oh right, stupid antibiotics.

‘’I will be fine.’’ I say. The waitress writes down our orders and leaves ‘’How’s your hand ?’’ Leeroy asks once it’s just the two of us. I keep my hand up and show him the bandage. ‘’Louis bandaged it, I don’t know if that was a good idea though.’’ I chuckle. ‘’I don’t think so.’’ Leeroy sniggers.

‘’Why did you move to London actually ?’’ He asks me while placing his hand on mine, entwining our fingers. It’s like we’ve known each other for years ! ‘’My parents thought it would be a nice ‘adventure’.’’ I answer. Well, a hell of an adventure it is so far.