Chapter six

Fay's P.O.V.

I had expected the other girls to already be in the changing room when I arrived at Leeroy's, but they weren't there yet. Well, everybody can be late. I leave the changing room, ready for some good dancing and movement.

''Hey Fay.'' The boys say in unison once they see me. But they don't look very happy. ''What's wrong ?'' I ask, joining them in their circle on the floor.

''Leeroy just told us the girls are stopping.'' Niall answers.

''All three of them?'' I frown confused. They all nod and look up at Leeroy who just walked in. ''Why ?'' I wonder out loud.

''Savannah is too busy with college. April is engaged and her fiance doesn't want her to dance and Erin is moving to somewhere in North England.'' Leeroy answers.

''Wow, that sucks. But why all at the same time ?'' They all shrug and sigh deeply. ''We're still going to that competition, right ?'' I ask and they shrug once again.

''Oh, come on guys. You can't just give up. Four boys and a girl, there's enough sexy stuff we can do to impress the judges.'' I say and they all give me a surprised look.

Oh boy, did I just really say that?

''That's the spirit !'' Leeroy chirps.

''Show them what we did last night.'' Harry smiles brightly.

''Only if you help me.'' I cheekily wink at him. I had almost forgotten about the kiss... almost. ''What did you do last night ?'' Louis frowns. ''Watch and learn.'' Harry confidently says. I give him my phone so he can plug it in, 'cause I have no idea how all that shit works.

''Oh my ! Beyoncé.'' Leeroy chirps, making everyone laugh. He has a weird obsession with Beyoncé.

 ~~~

''That was a-ma-zing.'' Leeroy almost yells once the music has been turned off. Harry and I are still panting like complete idiots.

''We're definitely going to win that competition with you in the group.'' Zayn says. If I wasn't as red as a tomato already I would be blushing now.

''Uh... Thanks.'' I giggle. ''We need songs.'' Louis states and we all agree. ''My humps, from the black eyed peas.'' Harry suggest but nobody agrees with him.

''Why can't we just do Beyoncé ?'' Leeroy asks. ''We always dance to Beyoncé.'' Niall sighs.

''We have to choose four songs, one of them can be Beyoncé.'' Zayn shrugs.

''Love on Top !'' Leeroy and I chirp at the same time. ''Fine.'' Harry shrugs.

''Cockiness from Rihanna.'' Louis suggests. ''That's a good one.'' Zayn nods in agreement,

''Take Back the Night from Justin Timberlake.'' Harry suggests.

''I love that song !'' I squeal.

''Gorilla from Bruno Mars.'' I suggest. ''But we can't dance on that with five.'' Niall says.

''But you can with two.''  I shrug. Every group has to dance on a song with just two of the group. ''I guess that's you and someone then.'' Leeroy says. ''Why me ?'' I frown.

''You're the only girl and it's a sex-song.''    

''Oh... Right.'' I chuckle. Why did I choose a sex-song ?

''So, who's it going to be ?'' Zayn asks me expectantly. ''My bestie of course.'' I chuckle, looking at Louis. ''You're going to dance on a sex-song with a friend ?'' Niall asks with a brow raised.