Chapter eight

Leeroy's P.O.V

She hadn't woken up since she got in the hospital. It's Thursday now and it happened on Tuesday. The doctors say it's not a coma and that she will wake up soon. I had been waiting in the studio for the boys and Fay like, half an hour, when Harry called me that Louis and Fay got in hospital. Louis is okay, he was allowed to go home the same day. Well, Fay's home. Her mother hasn't left the hospital since she came here Tuesday, and her father hasn't even answered his phone. I'm currently looking how her chest raises up and down. It's like I'm scared she will stop doing that.

''I know a name for the group.'' Harry out of sudden says while we're all surrounding her on some plastic chairs.

''I'm not going to stay in the group if she won't make it.'' Louis says, making everyone sad. '

'Don't say that. She's going to make it.'' Niall says, sounding more hopeful than confident.

''Anyway, what did you have in mind Haz?'' Zayn asks Harry.

 ''One Direction.'' Everyone chuckles a bit at first, but then nods in agreement.

''That's perfect.'' I say.

''Wait, why didn't you say per-fect?'' Louis frown, asking me that question for everyone.

''I'm not in the mood.'' I shrug. I hate to see her like this. There's a knock on the door and we all look at it at the same time. A black haired girl is standing there, shyly smiling.

''Hey Lu.'' Zayn smiles at the girl.

''Hey, am I interrupting?'' She asks and enters the room.

''No, she's sleeping.'' Louis chuckles.

''That's mean!'' The girl says and hits the back of his head.

''I know, I know. But everyone is acting so boring.'' He sighs and leans back in his chair.

 ''This is Leeroy by the way, our choreographer.'' Niall says, pointing at me.

''Hi, I'm Luna.'' The girl smiles brightly, sticking out her hand. ''Nice to meet you.'' I smile back and shake her head. ''So, any changes?'' Luna wonders out loud.

''Nope. I'm hungry. I'm going to get some food.'' Niall says. Who else?

''I'm coming with you.'' Luna and Zayn say at the same time and follow him out of the room.

''How did you come up with that name Haz?'' Louis asks Harry.

''It just came to me. I mean, we're a group, we move in one direction.'' He shrugs.

''It's amazing Harry.'' I compliment him and he proudly smiles.

We hear a deep sigh coming from what seems Fay and our eyes widen as we carefully watch her. A groan escapes her mouth as she squeezes her eyes. ''What the fuck?'' She mumbles to herself as brings her hand to her head, her eyes still closed.

''Fay, you're awake.'' Louis whispers. Her eyes practically fly open and she lets out a soft scream.

''Calm down, it's just us.'' Harry says, putting his hand on hers.

''Why am I in a fucking hospital bed?'' She weakly asks.

''You... You don't remember?'' Louis asks.

''Remember what? And who's that?'' Ouch, she was talking about me.

''I will get a doctor.'' I say and leave the room. 

~~~

‘‘And? How is she? How is my little butterfly?'' Poppy asks the doctor as soon as he leaves Fay's room. We had to wait in the hallway.