Chapter seventeen

Fay’s P.O.V.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I regretted drinking so much last night. The bright sunlight blinds me. Why didn’t I close the curtains ?! I slowly sit up, my head pounding like a maniac. I look at the little note on the floor.

One day I will marry you, -X Leeroy.

Why would he say something like that ? I get up and stretch.  I notice some familiar clothes on the floor and turn around. I let out a loud shriek once I see Harry in my bed. Wearing nothing but his boxers. He slowly gets his curly head off the pillow and rubs his eyes. ‘’Mum, stop screaming.’’ He mumbles before laying his head back on the red pillow. ‘’Get up.’’ I say, hitting him with a black one.

‘’Jesus, what’s wr- Wow.’’ He says, looking at me from head to toe. Why didn’t I put on any clothes before waking him up ? ‘’Stop eye fucking me and… and I don’t know. Do something.’’ I say frustrated. ‘’Wait, did we… you know ?’’ I don’t know. Did we ? ‘’Well, we’re still wearing things…’’ I frown. ‘’I guess not then.’’ He says and runs his fingers through his hair. I notice an unfamiliar ring on my finger.

’Guuuuys, I want to get married in Vegas.’’

 No. no, no, no, no, no, no. Just NO ! ‘’Show me your hand.’’ I say to Harry. He frowns and keeps his hands up. ‘’Oh my god.’’ I gasp. ‘’What ?’’ He frowns. I keep my hand in front of his face and he notices the similar rings. ‘’How did we get these ?’’ He frowns. ‘’We’re in Las Vegas Harry ,where do you think we got these rings ?’’ I yell at him. ‘’I don’t remember getting married.’’ He frowns.

‘’Well, I do Harry. And I remember that you fell asleep when we almost had sex. Oh my god, do you know what this means ?’’ I run both of my hands through my messed up hair and sit down on the bed. ‘’But it’s not official, right ?’’    

‘’Of course it is ! Haven’t you seen that movie with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher ?!’’ I whisper scream. ‘’But they are adults.’’     

‘’You’re eighteen, I’m nineteen. We are adults !’’ I groan in annoyance. Why is he acting like it’s no big deal ? ‘’We need to call our lawyers Harry, now.’’ I say, looking for my phone in the mess we made. ‘’Calm down Fay.’’ He sighs and pulls me back in the bed. ‘’We will take care of it when we’re back in London. I will call my mum and she will take care of it.’’    

‘’But-‘’     

‘’No, we can take care of this later. Just enjoy your time here.’’

Leeroy’s P.O.V.

Three of the boys and I were eating breakfast downstairs when a really crappy looking Harry and a pale Fay walked in. ‘’Where have you been ?’’ Zayn asks before anyone else can. ‘’Sleeping.’’  

‘’Together ?’’ Fay nervously plays with a bunch of hair while looking at the floor. Did they really sleep with each other. As in, having sex ? ‘’Do you remember anything from last night?’’ Harry asks us. We all shake our heads. We know we had some drinks here, but that’s it. ‘’We’re-‘’ Harry starts, but gets cut off by Fay. ‘’We’re going to… to… do nothing ?’’ She’s acting weird.

~~~

‘’Everything okay ?’’ I ask Fay when we’re the only ones at the table. ‘’Yes, why ?’’ She asks a bit too quickly. ‘’You’re acting weird.’’    

‘’Oh…’’    

‘’Did you sleep with Harry ?’’ Her body tenses, but she shakes her head. ‘’No, we just slept.’’ She mumbles. ‘’Honestly ?’’