Author's Note

Highest Rank: #12 in Short Story! :) Thank you! ❤

||Summary||

Hazel Bradley has been through a lot, so much that she had a diary to unload in. What happens when someone reads it and in return, writes their own diary as a reply. A reply to every single one of her entries.

She finds herself in deep curiosity the more she reads, wanting to know who her knight in shining ink is.

How will she be able to deal with Trent - a crazy ex, Liam and Tess - her dramatic best friends, her irreparable family, Hunter - her persistent ex crush, and at the same time, find who wrote her these words that have the power to change her life?

And what will she do when she finds out who it is? When she finds out it's Hunter - the boy who had barely spoken a word to her up until recently?

Who she still has feelings for, but is indefinitely in denial.

* * *

Important: This book is set in Hazel's POV, and each diary entry from Hunter is in Italics! ♡ Along with Hazel's thoughts.

Disclaimer: All characters, events, locations, etc are all part of fiction. If there are any similarities to anything in particular, then that IS coincidental. If someone else has a book published extremely similar to mine, please private message me, theft is wrong, and I do not condone such act.

Also, just because my characters have opinions, interests, and thoughts, it doesn't mean I have those, they are made by my imagination so please don't get offended :)

My vocabulary may be strange at times to readers because I am from New Zealand. For example, I use 'Mum', not 'Mom', we also spell many words with the letter 'U' in them, whereas many other countries (e.g. US) don't (Favourite, Colour, etc). Another difference is we use 'realise', not 'realize', that goes for other words also as you may notice throughout the story :)

Also, I'm a HUGE lgbt supporter, and so far, all my books have at least one lgbt character. Including this series, so please, don't hate on anyone or make any homophobic comments. I do not tolerate such discrimination, as I want my book to be a safe place. Even though this book isn't based around lgbt - nor are the main characters lgbt, there are still quite a few elements/characters of lgbt through the series ❤ Thank you, love you x

Thank you,

Chloe xx

[Cover credit to weightingoId it's honestly amazing!<3 and I also put all of the above that are in italics at the start of my book 'Thea' & 'The Diary Of Hazel' too x]

[Updates: I will hopefully be updating 2-3 times a week as I am in my last year of school so I can't update more frequently :)]