♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #7 ♡

Dedication: rllyblue, thank you very much for all your comments on TDOH! I promise to get around to replying to majority of them when I have some spare time :) but thank you, they make me smile! Happy Easter babe!

Choosing what clothes to wear has never been such a mission before, I swear.

I know, I'm probably coming off as completely overdramatic. But Hunter will be here tonight - in like, an hour.

But it's not just about the fact that Hunter will be in my house, drinking alcohol, partying, dancing, and walking. There's also a chance that Prince Charming might be here tonight.

Considering my sister has "connections" as she so suspiciously put it when I asked how many people were coming. That was three hours ago. It's now seven, and I'm afraid the whole school will turn up.

Lucky for me though, I'm practically the party-sitter. I'm not allowed to drink or pretty much have any fun whatsoever. All because my Mum didn't want to carry the responsibility.

Since the incident three months ago, she hasn't been the same. If I thought she was distant and broken before, then she's on Mars and shattered now.

I don't know what struck the chord that's made her worse, but I hope to God it's not because she misses my Dad. Otherwise I'll lose my swizzle.

But I understand that she loves him, and has for over 17 years - my life span. So I just have to learn to deal with that. No matter what he did to me, or this family.

"Wear this."

Twisting away from the mirror, I notice my sister leaning against my closet door. Holding up a white sundress.

"No way." Refusing to wear a dress, I walk past her, into my wardrobe.

Once I've pulled out exactly what I want, I stalk out, back to the mirror. Reviewing the outfit, I hold it up to my body.

"Your red flannel? Are you serious?" The tone of Ivy's voice puts me on edge, and I glare at her.

"What are you trying to say?"

She lets out a melodramatic sigh, before walking to stand next to me. Now we could see both of us.

"I'm so jealous of you. You're unbelievably pretty. From your hair, your cheekbones, your eyes, to your rockin' body. I wish I'd inherited that." Watching - and hearing - Ivy admit this causes me to frown. One almost matching hers.

I'm making my sister insecure?

"I'm sorry," I say softly, taking hold of her arm, linking mine through it, "I didn't know. But Ivy, none of us are perfect, everyone has flaws. Others just hide them better."

"Thank you, I love you a lot, you know?" I smile at the younger version of me, and shake my head.

"When did you get slightly mature?" My teasing gets a laugh from her, and hearing such lightness fills my heart with admiration. Love.

"I know. Ew, stop spreading your maturity!" Ivy and I joke around for a couple more minutes, before she decides to get ready herself.

Since, you know, it is her birthday party that's starting in half an hour. Give or take.

But before she makes it all the way out, she turns quickly and says, "Wear the flannel open with a black singlet, and please don't wear your ripped skinnies." Pausing briefly, she pinches the bridge of her nose before nodding, "Look, just wear some denim shorts, okay? You need to show off those tanned legs at some point. Let them breathe, Woman."

Then she's gone. Along with my nerves, thank goodness.

Talking with her has always comforted me immensely. Without her, I'd be completely insane I bet.

She's the best sister anyone could wish for.

Focusing on getting into the outfit my sister planned, I hurry my simple make up before dropping to the ground.

I quickly check my phone, and see I have ten minutes until I'll be leaving my safe haven. Into a world of disaster, and disastrous teenagers.

So anyway, time for one more reply entry from Prince Charming.

Reply Entry #7

Dear Hazel,

Trenton, huh? Trenton Hansen. God, even his name rhymes, what parent does that? That would be like calling someone 'Johnson Colson' or 'Mavis Davids'.

Queue the shiver, right?

Okay, I'm sorry, I just - It's stupid really, but I don't like Trent. Kind of loathe him actually.

I can't tell you why, but trust me, he's the world's douchiest guy ever! Not that 'douchiest' is even a word, but you get what I'm laying down.

At least you sassed him some! You go, Hazel! I'm just wishing I don't read that you date him.

Because I don't think you'd like that reaction.

Oh and for your information, he didn't even get your name right and you still blushed at him!

I'm sorry (again), I can't help myself. You just deserve better, alright?

You deserve someone who will treat you like the beautiful princess you most definitely are. You deserve chocolate, flowers, late night chats, and a guy who knows your name.

Hazel. B, you deserve the best of imperfection.

Bye,

Prince Charming xo

P.S. YOUR PINK PEN BROKE AND NOW YOU HAVE TO USE BLACK? *gasps* WOW, SUCH A CATASTROPHE! HIDE YOUR CHILDREN, NOODLES, AND HEADPHONE! THE BLACK PENS ARE COMING! OH NO... Yeah no, you just dissed my favourite colour dude XD but that's okay, we all have different preferences. Excuse my theatrics.

P.P.S. A movie night? Did my invitation just happen to get lost in the mail?

* * *

Hola mi familia! Cómo estás? ❤ Te quiero 🎊

ALMOST 18K ON TDOH!!!!!! ALMOST 2K ON DH!!!!!

Sorry about the slightly shorter length in chapter, it's Easter so I don't have much time to write, and the next chapter will be longer because it's the party! Whoop! 😊

OH AND I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!!! But I will not be telling you for a while I don't think 😋😂

QOTC: Favourite top 3 emojis ever?

MA: 😹 & 🎶 & 💁

QOTC #2: Seventh most commonly used emoji?

MA: 😊

- Chloe x

P.S. Sorry if there's mistakes, I'm on the verge of sleeping (it's over 3am here) and I've written this on my phone 👌