♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #12 ♡

Dedication: AJ_Fangirl thank you very much for your votes! <3

"Uh, what are you doing?" I ask rapidly when I notice Hunter's head moving closer to mine. His forearms rest against the plush carpet, on each side of my head, successfully caging me in. But I'm sure I could escape if I truly wanted to.

"That's kind of obvious, isn't it?" He murmurs deeply into my ear. I gulp down a breath, feeling lips drag down my jaw. He kisses my jaw once, extremely softly, before bee-lining for my lips.

Just as his touches mine, I laugh.

Hunter pulls his face away, just enough to give me a look of absurdity. "Why are you laughing?"

Trying to control the giggles bubbling in my chest, I shake my head and attempt to get the words out. "W-why are yo-you," I breathe in slowly to calm down, before trying again, "Why are you w-wearing a pink C-cat sweater?"

Hunter looks down at himself before reddening slightly - only slightly, "Oh, it's yours I think. I didn't plan on staying the night so I have no clothes. I hope you don't mind." Then he turns those embarrassed eyes onto mine, beginning to laugh himself. 

"Why are you laughing?" I ask once I've gotten all my amusement out.

"I don't know. You're laughing and I can't help but laugh too. I like seeing you happy, even if it is because of my embarrassment."

We just gaze at each other for a few moments, soaking everything in. 

"I-"

"Are-"

Exchanging looks, we laugh.

"You go first."

Hunter nods at my suggestion, glancing at my lips before speaking. "Are we alright? You know, after last night with the kiss and everything."

I take note of his nervousness and just smile, "Yeah."

Hunter grins at my answer, rolling off of me and onto his back.

"Your turn."

 "I know we already went over this last night. But, I like you." I whisper into the quiet room. As I stare at the white ceiling, thoughts of last night come back and I worry briefly of what will happen.

"I like you too, I have for a while." He pauses, and I hear him draw in a deep breath as I did a minute ago, "Hazel, I think I need to-"

"Hazel? Hunter? You guys in there? You can't just leave all the cleaning up to me and Liam, you know! Some help would be nice!" Ivy yells from outside the door, giving me a fright.

"Sorry, we'll be right out!"

Getting ready to leave the room, I turn and hold out my hand. Hunter looks hesitant, but lets me help him up anyway.

"We'll talk later, promise." I smile, not wanting to know what he was about to say. What if he doesn't want to be with me?

No, Hazel, he just told you that he likes you. That he has for ages, you've wanted this for two years.

-

The rest of the day goes fairly quickly from then on. Ivy, Liam, Hunter, and myself spend the day cleaning the house up. And trust me, it was such a mission. Did you know that it's possible for vomiting to get on the tree branches - high up - outside? Like, why was someone climbing a tree drunk anyway? Idiot. 

Since, we were all busy cleaning and washing our hands consistently, I haven't seen Hunter much. And now it's six o'clock in the evening. 

Walking into my room, I get changed into some clean - and comfy of course - clothes, when I remember that I left Prince Charming's notebook in my bathroom this morning. Shit. Hunter had distracted me, the moron.

On my way to the bathroom, I tie my hair up into a loose bun. I hate having my hair down all the time, it gets in my way and makes me want to shave it all off. 

I find the white notebook laying on the ground where I left it, and quickly slide into a sitting position against the sink. I pull my knees to my chest and open to where I left off.

Just a quick reply entry before I go find Hunter, I think to myself as I begin to read.

Reply Entry #12

Dear Hazel,

I think it's great that you had a good time with Trent on your first date. What I mean to say is; I'm happy that you're happy.

But I'm also upset in a way. More confused than anything, because I'm feeling emotions that I shouldn't be feeling.

I'm jealous.

There, I admit it. I know that it's ridiculous for me to even feel this way when we've never met, but I can't help it. I don't like Trent, and hearing that you like him so much just makes the green eyed monster appear inside of me. The jealousy is dimmed by my happiness for you, but the fire still burns brightly.

I want to be the one to court you on a first date. I want to be able to tell you you're beautiful instead of saying you're "Smoking hot" like that asshole named Trent. I want to be able to banter with you. I want to be able to kiss you goodnight.

Great, you'll think I'm extra creepy now, aren't you? I'm sorry for how I feel. How I think. I just feel a connection to you that I've never felt before, but how is that possible when we don't actually know each other? Or, I know you through your writing, but you don't know me.

I'm going to find you. It may be after I plant this diary - if I give it to you - or I might just confront you straight away. I don't know. All I know is that I want to be with you, as a friend or a girlfriend.

Kidding! I'm a male, I swear, I just wanted to freak you out a bit. April fools? Even if it isn't the 1st.

As I was saying, I want to be your boyfriend. Eventually. If you want to after you get to know me. I just hope to meet you someday, that's all I want; to see your pretty face.

Bye,

Prince Charming x

Finishing the page, I smile and feel my heart pull at the inked words. But now what do I do? I'm torn. Do I find this guy who pulls my heart strings with his genuine words? Or do I go after Hunter, the guy I know. The guy who has been here. The guy who I like with most of my heart.

What do I do?

* * *

Hey! I promised an update on my birthday (Which is in two hours) so here it is! Early even ;) I wanted to keep my promise for you guys!

AAAAAND to take this moment to remind you that you only have 24 HOURS left from now (10:30pm 08/05/2016 NZ time) to email me your entry for the competition! Reminder: My email address is xstarlio09x@gmail.com and all you have to do is take your favourite quote from the first book (The Diary Of Hazel), write it somewhere or edit it on a photo (or anything you want), then take a photo of it and send it to me. 

I still only have two entries, and there are supposed to be three winners XD The prizes are on the competition details that can be fund on the last part of TDOH. I hope people actually enter! There were so many of you who wanted to :)

QOTC: What did you get for your mother this mother's day? Or what are you planning on getting her? :)

MA: I bought her the blackberry bath bomb from Lush Cosmetics <3

- Chloe x