♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #11 (Part Two) ♡

Dedication: belliboo03 thank you for voting and commenting hun :) x

Reply Entry #11

Dear Hazel,

Staying up until 3am probably isn't the greatest of ideas, Hazel. I mean, your brain can't function properly without enough sleep and- Great, I'm starting to sound old. Gross.

About your heart to heart with your sister... That's great! I'm really happy you were able to sort things out :) I think it's awesome to have another sibling (One that you get along with is a bonus). I only have one sibling myself, and I find it hard sometimes because we don't really get along all that much. I wish I had a brother to game with. And to play fight with when we have nothing better to do or he ate the rest of my favourite cereal - because, no one touches my Coco Pops.

I wish I had a younger sister to protect, to joke around with when she gets her first crush. To laugh at when she tries to be angry. Or to give in when she pulls the puppy dog face that girls - and admittedly guys - use to get what they want.

It gets lonely around here when I'm the only one actually home majority of the time. My sister goes out all the time, with her friends. My mum works during the day then stays out at night, drinking to her hearts content.

But anyway, this is getting way more deep than I originally intended.

I'm sorry, I know these are supposed to consist of e replying to YOU. You probably don't want to read about about my boring life.

You watched 'Daredevil' and 'Fast & Furious'? I've never heard of the former, but I love F&F, amazing films. Though I have to agree, Paul Walker's tragic death has made watching the movies upsetting. But it's fine because I'm a grown man, of course I don't cry over a movie.

Of course not.

It makes me happy to read that you're happy - or at least you were happy when you wrote the entry. I honestly pray that you still are - well I'm not going to literally pray because I'm not really about that life, unless I'm paying to food. Not that I have anything against people praying! I just find it personally unfavourable.

I hope your 'big date' with Douche- sorry, I mean Trent - went well! I guess I'll just have to read and find out.

See you on the flip side, Miss Tree,

Prince Punny

Giggling into my hand, I close the diary and lean back against the bathroom cabinet. Silly Prince Charming. He reminds me so much of Hunter; his behaviour, having one sister, no dad, and how much they both have a distaste for Trent. Though, I'm pretty sure most people have the last one in common.

My gut tells me to listen to my brain, to think about the facts piecing together. But I don't want to. I don't want to believe Hunter would invade my privacy, write in disguise then hide it from me these past four months. I just don't want to have another thing to add to my list of 'Things That Are Stressing Me Out And Making Me Feel Overwhelmed'. You think the title is long? You should see the actual number of things on the list.