♡ Short Chapter #27.5 (POV Surprise + Announcement!) ♡

Hunter's POV (Point of View):

I haven't gone running like this for a long time. It feels amazing with the way my limbs ache, as they feel the burn from running seven kilometres without pausing. The wind hits my damp skin with sweet abuse, allowing me to relish in the incredible fact that a simple run clears my head.

I'm going to be fully around the block soon for the second time, and I think I've stalled the inevitable enough. So as I near my house, I gradually slow down until I reach the front door. I lean over, pressing my hands against my knees for support as large bouts of breath leaves my lungs, as I puff to try obtain more air.

The door suddenly opens and I don't bother looking up, knowing that the person standing there doesn't deserve my time. Her spicy, weird perfume radiates off her clothes with a great intensity and I roll my eyes at how excessive she is. 

What did she do, bathe in it or something?

Veronica doesn't bother moving from her spot in front of me. I feel her eyes glaring at me, but I keep looking at the ground. She's not worthy of seeing my beautiful, precious face. Especially not after today, bloody hell.

"I'm going out if you were wondering." She speaks with animosity and superiority. God, why the hell does she think she's so freaking cool? Because she's not. At all.

"Good. I wasn't wondering, because I couldn't care less." My words have a bite to them and I hear my little sister huff in annoyance.

"Whatever. I'll be home late tonight so you better wake me up in the morning and have breakfast ready." 

"Like hell! I'm not-" But she's already shoving past me and getting in some black car parked in our driveway. What the hell, that could be a creepy drugged up pedophile!

Poodles just won't leave my life, will they?

Is there even anyone truly nice anymore? Liam hooked up with my sister behind my back, my dad is a drug addict/murderer, Hazel's Dad is an abusive alcoholic, my Mum is a selfish alcoholic, Veronica is an evil nightmare, and Trent pushed Hazel into sex - oh and also stole her diary, betraying her trust. 

Hazel. She's the most genuine, beautiful person in my life and I never want to lose her. I hope this whole diary thing doesn't break us up because I never wanted to hurt her. I care for her very deeply and can see myself growing old with her. I don't even care how cheesy that is. She's my everything; the one significant person in my life who has never hurt me in any way. 

And as soon as we finish getting revenge on Veronica tomorrow, I'm going to fight for my girl until she forgives me. 

Speaking of Satan's spawn - literally, because my Dad's Satan - I can't believe she expects me to pick up after her sorry ass after how she treated my girlfriend. How she treats everyone.

Actually, her being out with the creepy drugged up pedophile is the perfect chance to get some pre-revenge on her. It looks like I'm going out again - but this time, I'm not running, I'll be going to the store to buy... Neccessities. 

* * *

This is just a surprise short snippet of Hunter's POV for you guys to remind you of the good ole TDOH day :') I wouldn't call this a chapter, I just wanted a break from Hazel for a short bit. 

Also, don't worry my children, you get to find out what Hunter is going to do, but in the next (actual) chapter which will be back to being in Hazel's POV xo

I'm excited XD What do you think he does?

ANNOUNCEMENT (kinda): So the picture at the top of this update is the temporary cover I made for the spin-off! It's going to be called 'A Paper Memory' - APM for short :) It's also not going to be under the genre 'Short Story', I'll be placing it under 'Romance' simply because there's no genre for 'Young Adult' books on Wattpad which is what APM will be. 

- C.K.