♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #16 ♡

Dedication: Ucandreambig thanks for reading and voting! :) <3 Hope you like this chapter!

Reply Entry #16

Dear Hazel,

You finally talked to/ran into Romeo! That's great. I had a feeling that Romeo is um Hunter Ryan because like you said, you revealed that Liam is Ken and you said that Ken is best friends with Romeo. So yeah.

I'm sorry that he acted so oblivious! He probably didn't mean to, you know. Like, what if he was having a bad week or something? He was most likely just in a rush and didn't realise how much of an asshole he was being. I promise he's not a bad guy.

Uh, I only say that because I'm close with him and he probably regrets ignoring you like that.

I'd bet on my life that he does know you exist now and that he wants to know you. Maybe you should try talking to him again or something?

But anyway, goodbye,

Prince Charming xo

I had actually forgotten about the whole run in with Hunter all those months ago. I could probably ask Hunter about it later and see what was up. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Convenient how 'Prince Charming' happened to know how Hunter was feeling. Sure, I guess he could be "close" with Hunter. But if that was the case then wouldn't I have seen this mystery guy hanging around? I have been spending a lot of time with Hunter and Liam the past five months, you think I would have seen or met this 'Prince Charming'.

A knock on the front interrupts my thoughts,causing me to jolt at the sound. Speaking of the devil. A second knock echos through the house and I quickly get up, making a run for the door.

"Coming!" I yell, jogging down the hallway, passing Ivy on the way as she exits the bathroom.

"Who's there?"

"Hunter and Liam." I call back behind me, slowing to a walk, almost at the door.

"Oh, okay, I'll just be in my room."

Weird, I thought she liked them.

I ignore my sister's bizarre attitude and pull open the door to be immediately engulfed in a hug.

"Hey! No fair, I want some hugging action too." Then suddenly two extra arms are wrapped around me and I'm suddenly in the middle of a- "Group hug!" Liam yells, finishing my thought.

I told you we could be twins.

"Alright, alright, I actually need to breathe. It's a requirement if I want to live, you know." Laughing, both boys release their hold on me and I almost fall. Great, I think as I catch myself, they were holding me up for so long that I forgot how to use my legs.

"You alright there, Little Rascal?" Liam places a hand on my shoulder and gives me a patronizing glance.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you very much." I sass, pushing him away and turning towards Hunter.

"You say that too often." Liam retaliates but I just ignore him, giving Hunter another hug.

"Hey, Hazy-Bear." Hunter murmurs softly in my ear, holding me tight with his strong arms around my waist.