♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #27 ♡

"I don't want you involved in this, Ivy, you still have a couple years left of high school. Helping to take down Veronica could ruin your reputation considering she'll be here for another year. Which is plenty of time to make your life a living hell. You've managed to avoid her, so please, you don't need to do this." I plead, walking closer to my sister as I try convincing her to let this go. There's no way I want Veronica messing with my family. She's already done enough as it is.

Ivy looks at me as if I have two heads, her green eyes going wide, "Haze, I know I don't need to but I really want to." She says sternly before her eyes flicker to glance behind me briefly, "For multiple reasons."

Sighing, I give in. Mainly because I know how stubborn she is, but also because we're already running late for school. "Let's just get going. I happen to love English and don't particularly want to miss it. We can talk after school about how to get revenge on Veronica."

Ivy squeals slightly - probably due to the fact that I didn't keep arguing with her about Veronica. Shaking my head with a smile, I spin around and face the three guys standing in front of the door awkwardly. Well, except Liam, because he just appears to be very zoned out. Great, not this again, I think as I remember him being super weird not too long back.

Realising that someone had yet to move or say anything, I clear my throat uncomfortably, "Right. So, school?"

The boys nod their heads in unison and I hear Ivy come up beside me. "School."

* * *

 As soon as we get out of the car and start walking towards the front of the school, my gut clenches. I have a bad feeling. Surely Veronica had more planned if she wanted my diary, and now she has it. 

"People are staring," Liam states, looking around with unease at all the unwanted attention. He's right too, almost everyone has their eyes glued to us. Or more specifically; me.

"What's the bet that this has something to do with my snake of a sister?" Hunter says to us as we open the front doors. 

"Of course it-"

"Oh my God." Ivy interrupts. I turn away from Hunter, to ask Ivy what's wrong but her eyes are focussed ahead of her. Slowly, I turn my head back around and gasp in horror. Oh no, please no.

"No, no, no, no," I repeat, immediately running up to the nearest poster, reading it in astonishment.

Vote Hazel Bradley for the 'Most Desperate' Award! Here's all the evidence you need, written by Hazel herself!

Then below the terrible statement, there's a mix of paragraphs I wrote in my diary entries. They range from my confessions (My crush on Hunter, sex with Trent, contemplating suicide) to me just sounding like an emo freak. But it's not all of those that make me upset. No, it's the paragraphs regarding my Dad - what happened to my aunt, and the abuse.

Reading the A3 sized poster over, I rip it down. 

"Hazel..." I hear Hunter say behind me but I ignore him and begin ripping down as many posters near me as I can - which is a lot since they're plastered all over the walls.

People are laughing at me right now. Staring. Gawking at the mentally unstable freak as she breaks down.

Tearing the pages down, one by one, I hold in my tears. There's literally crowds of people watching me and I feel my anxiety begin to build as I clutch whatever posters I have in my hands, to my chest. I look up, noticing Veronica at the front of the crowd, laughing her ass off at me with an evil smirk. Hunter, Trent, Ivy, and Liam all rush to my side, asking if I'm okay but I can't answer, frozen in panic.