♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #5 ♡

Dedication: @Lady_Lyssa, thank you for being so understanding :) It means a lot x

Reply Entry #5

Dear Hazel,

Wow, I'm so proud of you for keeping your chin up! I'm so very sorry to hear about your Aunt, and I'm sorry to hear about how much of a dick your Dad is being. Please, listen to your Uncle.

Because he's right. He hates the reminder, he doesn't hate you, Hazel.

Jesus Christ, how could anyone hate you? You're such a strong, independent, and beautiful girl. With a mind equal with that. I may not know you exactly, but I'm reading you, and all I see is pure and genuine beauty. If your idiot of a Father can't see that, then screw him. He doesn't deserve an incredible daughter such as yourself!

You don't bloody deserve his bullshit.

Oh, congratulations on the A+ on Creative Writing, that's great! Do you want some Noodles? I could come through the ink, and bring them with me? XD Imagine that haha. I wish.

Also, you will do amazing in the poetry assignment, I'm sure :) I hope you write it in your diary, so I can read it!

This is so weird, because I'm read all of these entries consecutively, like all at once. I will probably finish your diary within the next couple days haha.

Bye,

Prince Very Charming

P.S. You're writing twice in one day? That's dedication! Man, I hate writing, so you should feel special right now. Jokes, I do admit to enjoying writing these replies. I just hope you're enjoying reading these, even if you find it kind of creepy, because let's be honest, it is. And as you would say: Oops.

I am enjoying reading his replies to my Diary. Not that it's all that surprising really, I mean, he seems to be very sweet, caring, kind, funny, and everything that reminds me of Hunter. Now that I think about it at least.

What is Prince Charming is really Hunter? Maybe that's why he suddenly took an interest in me?

No, he only started talking to you because you were in hospital, and he's Liam's best friend, I remind myself of all this as I pack my things up, and throw my bag onto my shoulder.

I better start heading to the cafeteria for interval, Math should be finishing soon. Hopefully Tess is at the table this time, I sort of have a question to ask her involving Trent.

Like, is she the one who told him about Hunter?

Knowing we're best friends makes me feel bad for accusing her of such a thing, but I can't pretend that it's not a very real possibility. Plus, we've always been the sort of best friends that are very independent, but still are there for each other, you know?

We just both like very different things. And she hasn't been around all that much lately, it's been mostly Liam that I've had to talk to the past few months. Well, and Hunter's been hanging about like a fly on the wall, but I haven't started participating in conversation with him until the last two days.

And that's only because; one, he's not putting up with it anymore, and two, I'm just plain sick of avoiding him. Why can't I be friends with him?

He's a good guy, and he deserves a chance, even if it means reminiscing the kiss every time I'm with him. Even if it means I get nostalgic when it comes to my previous feelings towards him. He doesn't deserve to be ignored, and I feel guilty from being such a snob. I'm not usually like that with people - unless it's Trent, or Veronica.

Our school cafeteria isn't huge, and most people just get their lunch and sit outside, but I like to sit in majority of the time. So when I walk through the double doors, I'm not taken aback by the lack of students filling the surrounding space. But when looking at my table, I'm disappointed to see only Liam and Hunter sitting there.

I mean, it's great they're here, don't get me wrong! I was just hoping Tess would make an appearance. But that doesn't seem likely.

"Hazel!" Liam greets me with a bear hug as soon as I reach the table, ruffling my hair, "There's my favourite woman." Hunter scoffs at his words, as I just laugh, seating myself between them.

"I thought my sister's your favourite woman?" The easy joke catches me off-guard a bit. Yes, I know Liam told him, and they worked things out. But, I never thought Hunter would be so accepting.

Damn, can't he just show a flaw already? This is stressing me out.

"She's my third, below your Mum." Liam smirks at Hunter's disgust, and I cringe.

"Ew, you're gross."

Playfully narrowing his bright blue eyes at me, Liam taps my nose, "You know you love me."

"You can think what you want, that doesn't mean it's true." I shrug, taking out an apple to much on. Which soon becomes a choking hazard when Hunter places his arm casually around my small shoulders.

"You just got burned, Bro." He teases his pouting best friend lightheartedly, before setting his sight onto me, "As for you, Hazy-Bear, nice job. Fist bump?" Holding his closed fist up with a puppy dog expression painting his face, I give in.

"Na na na na na, I got a fist bump, and you didn't!" 

Oh my goodness. "What are we? Five-years-old?" I roll my eyes at his childishness, before moving out from under his comforting arm, and closer to Liam, laying my head against his shoulder, "It's okay, Li, he got a fist bump, you get my almost-love."

Hunter glares playfully at us, huffing slightly, and Liam cheers, "Yay! Thank you, I'll take whatever I can, Bestie!"

"Right."I giggle quietly as Hunter and Liam begin bantering over me, just staying silent.

It's now that I decide I like hanging with these two man-boys. They make me smile, and laugh, so incredibly much that I forget for awhile. I feel a strong bond with Liam, and I just know we're going to be great friends for a long time. 

But the way Hunter makes me feel... Well, it's otherworldly. It's indescribable.

* * *

Aww, I actually loved writing this chapter so much!

Such cuteness.

Anywillow, I hope you enjoyed this just like me, I haven't done anything else this morning yet but update xD Now I need to get ready for school! Then I will check notifs/messages/snapchat. And thank you so much for 16k reads on TDOH, and almost 5t1k on Dear Hazel :o It's only been four days!!!! <3 Wow, I'm so grateful guys! Just wow.

QOTC: How do you think Trent found out about Hazel's old crush on Hunter?

MA: ;) I don't know, how do you?

- Chloe x