♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #9 ♡

Dedication: uku-bear, thank you for reading this series, Danny! It means a lot to me :) Especially because it's you. Thank you for every vote and comment you've given! You've always been one of my inspiration to write <3 x Hope you enjoy the chappie!

"So you're Hunter, right?" 

"Ivy!" Groaning - and slightly puffing from the chase - I try pulling my sister away from the duo. But she won't budge. 

I watch Hunter, waiting for his reaction, but all he does is raise his idiotic eyebrows. Whereas Liam's chugging back water, oblivious to us as of yet. Obviously Hunter's trying to sober him up some. He wasn't that drunk, kind of borderline. But I think he might be one of those 'You Only Live Once' drunks. Which are one of the worse because they're irrational, and don't forget unpredictable.

Hunter however doesn't seem to be drinking. Earlier, I didn't smell alcohol on him or his breath, and now he doesn't have a drink in his hand. I don't know, it's still quite early so maybe he's waiting until later.

Anyway, "Yes, he's Hunter, Hunter this is Ivy - my sister," I point between them.

"I know, she's the one who invited me to they party." He gives me a pointed look. I furrow my eyebrows for a second, before I realise he's probably offended that I never invited him myself. Well then.

"Oh yeah!" Ivy giggles, but then her vibrant green eyes focus on Liam, "Who's he? I don't remember inviting him."

Hunter grimaces as he watches his best friend try to dance. At least I'm not the only one who can't dance, and shouldn't be allowed to.

"That's Liam, my best friend - unfortunately." He laughs, placing his arm around the jerking one, obviously aiming to get him to stop moving his body as if he's possessed.

Ivy laughs, and I join her, watching Hunter mumble something to Liam, causing him to finally notice our presence.

"Uh, hey guys. Hazel," Nodding his head, wobbling slightly, he then stares at Ivy with the most confused expression ever. It honestly just makes me laugh harder. 

Aw, he's like a lost puppy. 

"Ivy," She nods in greeting before motioning to me with her hand, "I'm her younger sister."

"Right! The birthday girl, yeah?" Liam bobs his head to the music distractedly, but this time, he doesn't attempt to dance, slowly gaining some self-awareness. Thank God. Actually, from all that water, he'll probably be making many trips to the bathroom tonight.

"The one and only," Ivy gives the tipsy male her big, gorgeous smile before laughing, "Well, at this party at least."

"Right, well this is fun and all, but I think I'm just going to head back up to my room now." I smile apologetically towards my sister, "Enjoy the rest of your party, Ives. And Liam," At the mention of his name, he directs his eyes to mine, "Please stay sober enough to make sure Ivy is alright, you too Hunter."

They both nod their heads, though I notice Hunter's hesitancy. Instead of asking about it, I just shrug it off and give my sister a hug.

"Thank you." She whispers against my shoulder, "I know you don't like people all that much, so I'll see you tomorrow." 

When we pull away, I kiss her cheek and smile, "You're the best sister I could ask for, you know that, right?"

She just nods, pushing me away from her as a signal to leave already. Taking the hint, I make my escape.

Once I'm in the safety of my room, I change into some boy shorts and a large Batman shirt. Getting comfortable on the plush mahogany carpet, I lean my back against my bed and pull out the familiar white notebook.

Since I'm not planning on going to bed anytime soon, I think reading more of Prince Charming's replies should be nice.

Reply Entry #9

Dear Hazel,

Wow.

Like, woooow.

Damn.

MalefiKen are getting interesting. They were fighting? The guy - Ken - seems more decent than whoever Maleficent is, at least he wants to stop it. At least he seems to care about the person they're hiding their 'Fling' from.

I really just want to know who everyone is, Hazel, who are the people beneath your code names? Maybe, you'll reveal them before the end of your diary. Maybe you won't.

I'll just have to ask you when I meet you. Because Hazel? I will find you.

Wait, that sounds creepy. Sorry, what I mean to write, is that you've intrigued me. So much so that I want to meet you, to hug you, to know you. And I don't think it's too much to ask of someone. I promise I'm not a crazy psycho person who's like obsessed with you.

Crap, now I probably just injected the idea into your head. I swear I'm not! I'm just another student here at Chaymore, a guy who doesn't like reading, a guy who loves to run. A guy who despises drugs and alcohol.

A guy who very much wants to meet you. I'm trying to find you. I'm trying.

Where are you Hazel. B?

Bye,

Prince Charming x

P.S. Nice rhyme about your uncle ;) I hope it was a fun sleepover! I wish I had someone like him to look up to, to talk to, in my family.

P.P.S. A new pink pen? Why not try something different? You never know, you might end up happier with the other coloured pen.

* * *

Guess who's back, back again
Chloe's back, tell a friend!
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back...  

So anyway, I'm back! And I'm sorry for the week & a half absence, I've been very sick! I couldn't even look at a screen for longer than 5 minutes without my nausea getting worse :(

But school holidays start in one week, then I'll have two weeks full of updates! (Hopefully) I love you so much, seriously, and even though we aren't ranking anymore, I don't care because I have the best readers in the universe! IN THE MULTI-VERSE! <3

And because I love you... I might give you the 'exciting' news earlier! As in, I may tell you at the end of chapter ten, which is the next chapter :3 Which also includes only Hunzel interactions :) Yay! 

QOTC: How are you all doing? :) x

MA: Better now! Thank God, because I'm behind in a couple classes, and I missed production auditions :( 

- Chloe xx