♡ Hunter's Reply Entry #3 ♡

Dedication: @BookwormGirl_xoxo thank you for your reads, votes, lovely comments, and support! It really means a lot to me :) x

|| What we wish Hunzel will hurry up and do, at the top! xD It'll make sense once you read this chapter haha ||

Reply Entry #3

Dear Hazel,

Aw, guess what I'm having right now? Noodles, your favourite 4pm snack. It reminds me of you.

I'm not really all that happy today, I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm just not feeling myself right now. My emotions are haywire, and weirdly sad. I've just got a lot going on, but I'll be sweet by tomorrow.

Life just hates me at the moment.

About what I just read in your diary though... I have a few things to say.

I hope you know that by skipping writing one day (or more), it doesn't mean you're automatically this horrible, uncommitted person! It just means you're human. So don't worry about it, really.

But about people letting go of things, or someone? I understand that, but I always try to not do that, unless they don't deserve to be in my life. That's a different story.

So if this Romeo guy is nice, and you like him so much, why let him go? Maybe you should try talking to him sometime instead of leave it be. I just hope you find a way to be happier, because it doesn't seem like you're very happy at the moment. And I believe everyone deserves to be happy, I don't care if that sounds sappy as fudge.

Ew, sappy fudge sounds like soggy fudge. Oh gross, imagine eating that. What am I writing? I don't even like fudge when it's normal.

Anywillow (I swear I will forever be saying this because of you, Hazel), liking Romeo is most definitely not a bad thing, and if you want him to know, then make it happen! Life's too short for not doing what you want to do, and being who you want to be with.

Because, why the hell not take a chance? 

Bye,

Prince Charming

P.S. I like the way you describe diaries, "They're just a canvas with the power to allow you to create a clearer picture, by painting all your colours onto it and seeing the result, only so you can improve." You make them sound very therapeutic, and I hope writing out your feelings - and thoughts - helps you! Especially long-term. Hopefully, my replies help in some way too :) Because that's all I want.

Wow. This has come to a point where I have no idea what to even think. But he's completely right, I have to give Prince Charming a point for that. Life is most definitely too short, but it's too bad that I'm one hundred percent over Hunter now.

Putting the notebook away, I nod to myself. Definitely over Hunter.

"Fancy seeing you here, buddy!" Speak of the devil. I ignore how Satan catches up and begins to walk beside me, not wanting to acknowledge his presence.

Pretending he's not there, I continue to walk the path to school. Except, I walk on the grass next to the pathway, because apparently it's better for your feet or something. At least, that's what I read in this magazine my Mum owns.

What? I get bored.

Avoiding Hunter doesn't last long though, because he obviously doesn't give up easily. I only know this because he starts poking at my ribs, and I try - trust me, I really try - not to laugh. But you see, I'm extremely ticklish.

"I think you need to learn that ghosts aren't real, and I'm actually a real person who gets offended when you ignore them," He teases from next to me, hands gliding over my ribs another time.

"Oh my- God, stop- it!" I squeal, trying to get away from the probing fingers, as uncontrollable laughter leaves me lips. Dropping to the grass, I try rolling away from the torture, but I feel him pull on my waist until I'm lying on my back. Him hovering above me.

Looking up, I notice he's no longer tickling me, no, instead he's just grinning down at me. His pale green eyes roll as he lifts some grass out of my dark brown hair.

"Yay! You talked to me! And you're even looking at me." He gloats about his misguided success, but I laugh at his goofiness anyway.

"That was hardly by my own will, Hunter." Shaking my head, I stare at the dimple on his cheek that I've never seen before.

Huh, I guess some things you can't register when you practically stare at them like a deranged meerkat. From a distance.

"Why are you looking at my lips?" Hunter's words make my cheeks flush instantly - as always - before I cover my face with my hands.

"I'm not! I was looking at- Ugh, never mind." I groan, embarrassed that he caught me staring. Hearing him sigh, he wraps his warm hands around both of my wrists, and lifts them above my head. I don't try resist, too shocked at the position we're in.

Holding my hands against the grass softly, Hunter gives me a small smile as he traces my entire face with his eyes, "What were you looking at?" 

"It doesn't matter." I want to look away from him, but there's something in my brain that won't let me. Something - a pull - in my heart.

"Why not?"

I furrow my eyebrows, whining slightly, "Because you'll find it weird."

Hunter closes his eyes, breaking the connection. Except then he just leans down, placing his forehead lightly against mine, and causing my breath to hitch.

"And what if I like weird?"

Well, damn, bake me some pizza smothered in mozzarella if what he said doesn't sound familiar. Actually, bake me some anyway. I love pizza. 

"Hazel," Hunter's soft, caressing voice makes me crave something other than pizza, but I hold myself back and sigh quietly.

"Your dimple." I admit, our breath mixing together until they might as well be one, "I was looking at the dimple on your left cheek, I've just never noticed it before."

"See, I don't find it weird in the slightest." Hunter assures me, "But I do think we might be late for school."

Cold air suddenly hits my warm body, and when I open my eyes - not remembering closing them - I see Hunter holding out his hand to help me up.

"Thanks." Ignoring how comfortable and safe I feel when I'm close to him, I accept his offer, not understanding his ridiculously huge smile. I quickly let go of his hand when I'm stable, then proceed to grab my bag and begin walking to school. This time in silence.

And while walking, I realise how unusual what just happened actually is. But also, how unusual it is that I felt so content, and calm, when I was lying with him like that.

Great, because I'm totally one hundred percent over Hunter Ryan.

* * *

Hello my beautiful readers! Such a good day, isn't it? God, I love you :)

Just letting you know that if you haven't asked me any questions on my Author Q&A section in 'The Diary Of Hazel' then now is your chance! I'm about to start answering the questions and then publishing them later! (3-5 hours away)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS, AND RANK #693 IN SHORT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, WHAT EVEN IS LIFE O.O EVEN MY POETRY BOOK IS RANKING #122 TODAY WHICH IS SUPER WEIRD XD

QOTC: How do you feel Hunzel shippers? xD Did you like this chapter?

MA: DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED, I'M WAY TOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND I'M THE ONE WHO WROTE IT XD 

- Chloe xx