Party and More College

I stepped out of my car and waved to dad as signal to drive away. He waved back and pulled out of the driveway. Livy's party wasn't at her apartment, it was at a fucking dance club. I stepped inside and saw a huge banner that said: Go Livy! It's your birthday!
Music boomed out of huge speakers. A DJ spun some records.

(Play Music Now)

Katie danced in the middle of the dance floor. Kyle was eating chips by the snack table. Livy was on the floor laughing at Katie. I giggled, too. I walked over to Livy and Katie as her family and friends poured inside.
I helped Livy up and Katie danced while we talked. "I love this party!" I shout over the loud music.
"Yeah, dancing is my favourite thing to do!" Livy laughed.
"I can tell."
We danced and ate food. Kyle didn't talk, he just eat food and talked with some kids from school.
At the end of the party, people started leaving and I was going to say good bye to Liv when I saw her and Kyle arguing.
Kyle walked away sad. I ran to Livy and hugged her. Tears started falling out of her eyes. She pulled me away and Katie walked over.
"What the hell did he do to you?" She blurts out.
"He fucking said," She wiped the tears from her eyes. "that he liked me and that if I wasn't going to like him back, he wasn't going to try anymore. I'm not allowed to talk to him or read his books either."
"Honey, that's not that bad." Katie said patting Liv's shoulder.
"I don't know why, but it kinda hurt." She whimpered. I stood in silence. I didn't know what to say.

My dad dropped me off at the house before he went back to work. I walked into the house and slipped my boots off. I walked into the kitchen to grab a snack when the phone rang.
It was Livy.
"Hello?"
"V?"
"Yep."
"I got early acceptance to Harvard!"
"That's amazing! That's a hard school to get into."
"Yeah, yeah. It's amazing."
"How you feeling about Kyle?"
"Kyle? That asshole?"
We giggled and talked about colleges for another ten or fifteen minutes.
"Got to go V."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye."
She hung up and I put the phone on the counter. I opened the window realizing it wasn't as cold as it was in the dance club. It's June and we haven't put our A/C up yet. We have a fan in the hall upstairs, but it doesn't cool the air at all.
A breeze blew into the kitchen. I heard my grandma clicking away on her computer. Her and I were the only ones downstairs.
I opened the cabinet above the stove and grabbed a Swiss roll. I opened the package and stuffed one down in my mouth.
  I pulled out the other and shoved it down my throat. I tossed the wrapper with a sigh.
  Gods, life is gettin' harder.

(Sorry it's short but it's just an update)