Friendship Test and Summer

"So did he hurt you, or make you sad?" Livy asks. Her and Katie sat on the couch watching me eat ice cream. A cartoon of frosting sat on the table beside couch. "No." I respond.
  "Then why are you eating all that food?" Katie says, glaring at the ice cream.
  "Because this is my lunch." We all broke out laughing as Reba played on the TV. I scooped more ice cream into my mouth. "That's not why I called you here." I say, sucking down the ice cream. "Your here because of yesterday."
   Katie's ears perked up. "Oh yeah. Cooper invited you to the beach. What happened? Did you two make it in the woods?"
  My face turned red. "Hell no!" I shoved more ice cream in my mouth, finishing off the carton. I put the spoon in the carton and placed it next to the frosting. "Cooper may or may not have kissed me."
  Katie clapped. Livy stood up. "He what?" Katie jumped off the couch. "Oh it love all around! Did you like it?"
  "Who in hell would like a kiss from him?" Livy shouted.
  "Me." I mumble. It wasn't meant for her to hear, but she did. "What? Have all the people I know gone crazy?"
  I stood up. "Yeah. I kinda liked it. I mean, I don't know what a kiss really fucking is!" Livy shoved me into the couch. "How did this happen?"
  "Not on a bus like yours." I snap. She punched my arm. "How?"
  "Okay, okay. So we were walking through the woods and I brought Cooper to the area my dad would bring us to. Kody came shortly after we got to the area and punched Cooper's face and arm. He wanted me to kiss his bruise. I went to kiss his cheek and he turned his head so he kissed my lips."
  Katie clapped. "Aww! Perfect!" I shook my head. "Not really. I don't know why I even wanted to kiss his bruise."
  Livy was boiling. "That kid hurts you or does something like this again. I'm going to hurt him!"
  "Livy chill." I say, moving my hands up and down. I felt so weird telling her to calm down. It was usually the other way around.
  She stormed away. Katie jumped when she heard the door slam. "Oh!" Katie blurted.
  "Calm down its just the door." I pulled Katie down next to me on the couch. "Don't tell Livy. But Kody beat me up." I lifted my leggings to show her the bruises.
  She put her hands on her face. "Oh my gosh! He didn't! Let's go kick his ass!"
  She started to get up but I shoved her back down.
  "No. We can't. He's to strong. Please don't tell Livy. I can't risk her getting hurt."
  Katie shook her head. "I should go." I waved as she walked out. A few minutes later, I got a text from Livy.

(Livy): Kody did what?!?

  I ignored the text. What was I supposed to say. I curled into a ball, nearly crying. I didn't have any ice cream to make me feel better.

*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^•*•^
Okay? How are you guys feeling about this? Let me know! Comment and don't forget the cover contest!