Kody and Windows (again)

I thanked Livy as we walked to Katie's house. Katie stood in the doorway, waiting for Livy and I. Katie looked sad. "What's up?" I ask.
"Yeah," Livy said. "you look dead. What's wrong?"
  Katie shut the door as Livy and I kicked off our shoes and sat on couch.
  "I asked you guys to come over because Andy just texted me. He's dating some girl named Jo. She goes to Dudley High. Here's a picture."
  I showed us a picture of Jo, Andy had sent her. She had screenshot the picture. Katie screenshots everything.
  The girl had long brown hair, grayish eyes, and a white smile. "I'm just a little sad that Andy won't be trying to flirt with me anymore. I found it kinda hysterical." Katie said, shutting off her phone. She sat next to Livy, who sat on the couch. I moved to the cozy recliner so she and Livy could sit next to each other.
  "I warned you that Andy is player. I can't believe you still talk to him anyways." I say.
  "Yeah, he did chase you around with a beer in his hands! You fell out of that window because of ignorance! He went to jail!" Livy was getting angry.
  "I can't believe his mom even hand enough money to bail him out."  I whispered.
  Katie's eyes were filled with tears. "That's not what happened. That's what Kody said what happened. What really happened was Kody was drunk and he tried to touch my ass. Andy stepped in to stop him and they started fighting. Kody went after me and Andy told me to run. I ran upstairs and down the hall with Andy following behind me. Kody caught up quickly. Kody shoved me into a bedroom. He pushed me in the bed and I was screaming. Andy came in and shoved Kody to the floor. We ran down the hall and I slipped and fell out the huge bay window." Tears were spilling out of her eyes now. Livy pat her back.
  I was pissed. "That fat ass Kody kid is gonna fucking pay for what his drunk ass-touch in' hands did to you!"
  Before there was time for Livy or Katie to say anything, there was a knock on the door. Livy got up and answered. She opened the door to reveal Kody standing there. He pushed past Livy to Katie. "Mother F, what the hell is wrong with you!" Livy screamed. She shut the door and flipped off Kody.
  "Hi to you too." Kody said, looking at Livy. He turned his glaze to Katie. "I'm sorry. I really am."

Katie's POV

  Fear crept up my face. Kody stood in front of me apologizing. "Liv, V? Could I think you two should go."
  Livy looked at me with anger in her eyes. V pushed her out of the house before she could say anything.
  Kody sat next to me and I realized what I had done. "I'm sorry and all that shit. But I really like" He gulped. I panicked as he put his hand on mine. "you." He finished his sentence with a smile.
  He leaned in close to me. I jumped right off the couch and landed on the floor. "Oh my fucking God! What the he- I mean are you okay?"
  He put his hand out and helped me up. I wiped the dirt off my butt and thanked him. I felt my face turn red. He stood up in front of me. He started to cress my face. I backed away.
  He walked forward to me. I backed away.
  This repeated until I was against the wall and he was creasing my cheek. He put his other hand on my side. I tensed up. He leaned in close. Now was my chance. I popped him hard in the stomach. He winced in pain. I opened the door and kicked him out of the house. He landed on the pavement and winced again.
  I looked up and saw Livy and V with shocked faces.

Back to V's POV

  I stared up at Katie then at Livy. At the same time, Livy and I screamed "Katie!" I ran to hug her and so did Livy. We went back inside, leaving Kody on the ground. Katie told us what happened and I laughed at the part where she punched his stomach.
  I stopped laughing when I got a text from Coop.

Cooper: i can't be ur friend because of your father. I can't be ur boy friend because of your friends. What's the point of trying?

V (me duh!): ...

  I started to freak out. I ran out of the house and towards to park. I sat on one of the benches ready to cry when I realized Kody wasn't on the ground anymore. I turned to see if her was biking or skating behind the library, but instead I saw Kody walking towards me.
I spun around, hoping he wouldn't see me. I guess I wasn't secretive enough because he sat right next to me.
"Get your fat ass off this bench." I whisper. I crossed my arms over my chest.
"It's a free country." He mumbled.
"Only if Donald Trump doesn't win." I shoot back the words with an aggressive tone.
He put his hand on his chest and smirked. "Shots fired, unless only Cooper can say that. I can't believe you fell for that dork."
I reached over to Kody and put a hand on his thigh. "Your right. I should've fallen for you and your good looks." I grasped his thigh harder. With my other hand I slapped him. My nails dug into his skin. He pushed my hand off him, a red stain on his face from where I slapped him. "What the hell?" He yelled the words and stood up off the bench.
I stood next to him and got real close to his face (even though I felt like puking all over it). "Leave me and my friends alone!" I stomped away, hoping Livy hadn't gotten a special visit from anyone else while I was gone.
I quickly texted Livy and Katie about why I had ran out of the house. They had quickly blown up my phone with questions. Questions I didn't want or know how to answer.