Chapter 6 The Skittles

"Okay, listen up," Kyle yelled. We all stopped unpacking the cars and sorting it for what belongs to who, turning our attention to him. "I will be telling you who is your room mate for the mission. Nathan and Cole. Christy and Dylan. Jacki and Kiley. Jace..." I stopped listening after that and walked to stand next to Christy.

"Hey roomie," Christy smiled at me, being friendly as usual. I elbowed her smiling,

"Hey." Giggling she picked up her stuff and I did the same.

We waited for someone to escort us to the house when my sister walked out, a boy following behind her like a lost mutt. "That's Macy," I whispered as Nathan and Cole walked up behind me. They glanced at her exposed legs and bare mid riff, grimacing.

"Who would want to see her belly button," Cole asked staring at the sky.

"Wait 'til she gets her mate, he'll be ecstatic," I whispered back with sarcasm soaking my words.

Her brown wavy hair was curled tightly and her face had natural make-up, excluding the dark eyeliner that popped her blue eyes. She was wearing a shirt that was made for high waisted bottoms, but were instead matched with low rise shorts. Surprisingly they weren't to short, just trashy with that top.

Nathan nodded in agreeance before turning to Christy, "Where's your twin? He stole my pillow, again."

Christy smiled amused and pointed over where Jake stood talking to Jace, "Right next to his room mate. It's scary how there names are only a one letter difference." I nodded my head and surveyed the healthy green wood with shrubs growing randomly.

"Looks like the perfect area for a run," Kyle said popping out of nowhere.

"It is," I told him remembering the times I had taken a run in it to cool off.

"Hello? I'm here to take you to the guest house," Macy said from the steps looking annoyed. The mutt behind her studied us with intelligible eyes, watching our every mood.

"Show the way, Macy," I yelled at her before hitting my forehead for saying her name. She glared in my direction looking for the person who knew her name. Narrowing her eyes even more she pivoted around and flipped her hair, walking toward the right of the pack house. We followed and settled into our rooms.

"Hey, you," a voice called. Glancing behind me I saw Macy staring at me and walking my way. I walked faster to my room with Christy, my arms full with the Skittles I had been sent to go get in Nathan's car. Not that he knew I took it. The room was three feet away when a hand stopped my shoulder.

I turned around, face to face with Macy. I looked her over, pretending that I had no idea why she stopped me, saying, "What?" She took her hand off my shoulder, popped her hip out, cocked her head and stares at me.

"Aren't you going to say hello," she asks.

"Why would I," I asked with disgust and narrowing my eyes.

"Cut the act, Dylan. I know it's you." I gave her a look of confusion before turning towards my room. My hand inched towards the doorknob quickly, hoping that she gave up and thought she grabbed the wrong girl.

"Dylan," her voice filled with sorrow and pain stopped me. Biting my lip with my hand stretched out towards the knob, I considered my actions. One, go into my room and act as a stranger. Two, listen to what she's going to tell me. My body shifted in contemplation, and right when I was about to turn around another voice stopped me.

"Macy, babe, let's go home," the voice sent shivers of pleasure down my spine, but when my brain comprehended what he said, they turned into disgust quickly. My hand snaked the rest of the way to the door quickly and pulled it open, granting me entrance to my assigned room. I slammed the door quickly in the faces of Macy, my sister and Ryan, my mate who I wanted to drown in overfilled manure toilet. Manure from a cow.