Chapter 23 In Sync

"What's that," I asked the two, my hands slapping over my mouth as if it would take back the question. The question that would for sure have a drawn out answer that lasted two hours of explaining from Nathan. Sure enough it came seconds later from oompaloomfa's mouth. The temptation to bang my heads against the table came in a matters of seconds after he opened his mouth.

Instead, I saved myself from getting a bruise, turning away from the two and started down the hallway, escaping from Nathan's blabbering. Well that was the plan at least. The tapping of feet followed me as I wondered around the house.

"So what's the plan with the rouges and who is investigating the case about Trey's mother," I asked Nathan.

"There's a meeting in an hour where we train. I was given the task of dragging you there," he replied.

"Why would you have to drag me? I would go willingly," I asked a confused frown forming on my face.

"Because I feel like it."

"Because you feel like it? Really, Nathan? Because that answers my question so well!" I shook my head at him, he could be such a two year old. If he continue to rubs off on Jonathan like he has been, it's going to be scary for the rest of my life. "Because I feel like it," I mumble, mimcking Nathan.

"Don't do that," he told me strictly. For a second I thought he was serious, just for one second, then his whole face twitched as he tried to contain his laughter. Laughter probably becasue of the way I looked back at him like he was insane, which he was. "Ha," I chuckled, agreeing with my thoughts. Nathan was completely insane, not that I should be talking or anything.

"Y'all are weirdos," Jonathan stated like he had found the answer to the mystery of life. Yeah Nathan and I, the mystery of life. That's a good one. 

I shook my head, it was being too random today and just weird. It was jumping to other topics like steping sones to complete insanity, somewhere that I had not yet reached. My finger came up as I figured out the reason why it was liek that.

My period was coming soon, the thought made my stomach cringe. Periods are one of the worst things for girls, we bleed out for a week. An entire week! Now some girls were lucky and only had for three or four days, but I? No, I had it for the complete seven days. With those terrible seven days, came emotions that could not be controlled. 

One second I would be bumping off the walls in hapiness and the next seconfd I would be curled up in a corner awling my eyes out. I rubbed my head, to stop the ache that came from just thinkning about it. Nathan ad Jonathan were going to be in fo the rtime of heir lives when it came. Sure Nathan had experienced it before, but Jonathan had not. Oh well, he's going to have to experience it sometime, might as well be now.

Forty-five minutes late of fun and playing stupid games like Flappy Bird and Fun Run, we walked to the training centere for the meeting. Everyone was there and crowded around my pack and their Alpha and Beta, leaving one large hole for them to walk around in. Pushing my way through, I walked to stand next to Kyle as Nathan and Jonathan stood next to Christy. 

Minutes later, ther meting started as Kyle explained about how a large group was going to attack the rouges tonight while a smaller one stayed back with the poeple who were not figting to protect them. Ryan talked about the procedures we would be taking, making eye contact with me a second before I tore my gaze away from him. I could feel the sigh go through his body, but was not let out.

When the meeting was over, Nathan and Jonathan walked ack with me, to grab our things. Once we hit the hallway, Nathan turned towards his room which was in the opposite firecion ours.

"So what do I need to bring with me," Jonathan asked when we arrived at my room. My eyes narrowed in surprise at his question.

"What do you mean, what do you need to bring? Anything that will keep you entertained while we are gone."

"While y'all are gone? No I'm going with you," Jonathan stated with a stern unrelenting gaze. 

"No, you are staying back. These people know you, they might try to take you back. I won't allow you to go, in fact I forbid it," I ordered him, cringing once I was done at how motherly I sounded. A frown settled on his gaze, but he didn't argue with me, holding it back and acting with manners. 

I left Miana behind, deciding that I would just stay in wolf form. When I walked out the door with Nathan, Jonathan had still not uttered a single word. He only did once Nathan stepped over the brown threshold.

"Be careful," he told us, looking at Nathan, before closing the large oak door. 

Nathan nodded his head although Jonathan couldn't see him. Grabbing my hand Nathan dragged me towards the meeting place Kyle had designated, the treeline. I rolled my eyes, knowing he was dragging me now because he hadn't done it on the way to the meeting. 

Men and woman clothed in black greeted us with serious facial expressions. They were ready and focused for the fight liek they should be. Some of them would die and they knew this. The mission was too risky for no deaths. Well unless they worked together a lot and looked after each other. Kyle waved us over, looking like the other except the black cap that dawned over his hair. 

"Are y'all ready," he asked us, gazing into the woods where the rouges camped and were nursing their wounds. Our heads nodded in sync, our gaze following his, deep into the mystic woods. Kyle turned and with a wave of his and Ryan's hand, we all sood in our wolf form. A growl rippled through our large group. 

Kyles wold bursted from the group and led with Ryan's catching up. Chasing after our leaders, we pushed our head through the wind, our paws directing us pass trees, our noses leading us to our prey, our hearts going crazy with anticipation, our mouth opening to taste the their scent. And lastly, our eyes showed fearlessness of the upcoming battle.

____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I really like the way it ended! All of them were in sync and I just like all the 'our' stuff. If you feel the same or like some other part, VOTE and COMMENT!

<3CentralBay