POV

Hey I was wondering if there were any POVs y'all wanted to read in the next chapter before I start writing it. Nathan? Ryan? Tyler? Macy? Christy? Jake? Alex?

Oh and I already know what is happening in the next chapter so I need to remind you of a person. Alpha Jake. He was from her mission in chapter 3 and 4. He will be in the next one and he is NOT Christy's brother. Haha! I Love y'all uber much my readers! Please don't forget to vote and comment in the next chapter, so you can get a dedication! And the comment can not just be, 'I like your book!' or 'Please update!'. Sure they let me know that you enjoy the book, but I really would like some depth in it. :)

Anyways I'm going to start on the first scene of the next chapter which will be in Dylan's P.O.V. at the beginning. Please just leave a comment below to tell me which P.O.V. you would like to read. Maybe you just want me to always write in Dylan's! Just let me know below! Love ya!!!!

The song has nothing to do with this little brief, I'm just kind of sad and wanted to post this song. It reflects on what is happening right now and I really like the lyrics. Writing this story helps me a lot and keeps me distracted so please do vote, so I know that you enjoy reading it!