Chapter 21 Waking Up

Waking up with a body on top of me was a whole new experience, and something that shocked me. I ran my fingers through the silky brown hair, rubbing my foot unconsciously against the sheets. Jonathan's head laid on my belly and had a string of drool dripping down from his mouth. 

Warm air from his soft snoring breathed onto my stomach, as the dangle of spit dangerously hung closer to me, swinging side to side from his breath. He had wrapped his hands around my neck and was clenching them together tightly as if he was making sure that I wasn't going to leave. I picked up a loose sheet corner and rubbed the hanging spit off.

His small body squirmed as his head moved upwards towards my hand. My hand ran through his hair again, making him settle down as I decided how to get him off me.

"Need help," Nathan's deep voice asked me, a chuckle hiding in his tone. My hand twitched with the urge to slap off the face that was porbably gracing his face.

"Oh, no, of course not! I just plan on staying like this until he gets up," I replied, frowning at idiocy of the question, my arms falling out from me as I sighed in antcipation of Jonathan's weight being taken off.

"Oh, in that case I'll be leaving. Have a nice time laying there," Nathan told, I could practically hear the grin on his face.

"If you dare leave me here, Nathan, I will never speak to you again," I told him pausing before continuing onto my next threat. "Let alone sharing my skittles, those are rarely even shared with people that I talk to. Oh well, it is t like you are going to be getting any with the way you are acting right now." I sighed dramatically, enhancing my threat.

Jonathan's weight was lifted off of me and placed to the side as Nathan rushed. Standing up, I stretched my sides and arms before walking over to my armoire. I grabbed a pair of black shorts, a purple sports bra and a misty green loose tank top.

Nathan sat on the bed scratching Jonathan's back as I went and got changed in the bathroom. When I walked out, Jonathan was awake and having an intense stare down with Nathan. 

They were both sitting criss-cross-applesauce on the bed and facing each other, their eyes stared widely at each other as if they were looking at some new species - not that they were human. Truthfully, it was a bit weird, and was tempting me to walk back into the bathroom and never come back out. To lock the door and blare some music while trying to wash the scene from my eyes.

Gulping, I ignored the temptation, walking forwards to the two until I stood next to the side of the bed with Nathan. Hesitantly, I tapped Nathan on the shoulder, feeling the soft material of his grey shirt. A shiver ran through his whole body, but he continued staring at Johnny.

"Um, Nathan. What are you and Jonathan doing," I asked him in hope that this scene would end. Complete silence was all I got for response from him. "Nathan, Jonathan, come on let's go down and eat some breakfast and then see your skills Johnny," I ordered them, yanking on Nathan's shirt and pulling him off the bed, my eyes rolling at the weirdos.

To my surprise, Nathan fell back and tumbled me down with him to the ground. My back thumped hard against the wood floors and Nathan laid on me with his limbs sprawled in every direction, groaning as if it hurt to fall on top of me. My eyes narrowed at the top of his head, his head that had waviness poking out in every direction.

"Don't groan! I'm the one who hit the bare floor that is freezing, Nathan'" I yelled at him, giving him a good thwack on the head. His hand instinctively went to his head as he tried to cover the part I hit him, like it would dull the pain.

"That hurt, Dylan! Don't do that," he whine while getting off from on top of me. I rolled my eyes, waiting for him to gain balance and help off from the floor. A hand appeared in front of me and I grabbed pulling myself off from the ground. Jonathan watched us with curious eyes as if our every movement was essential for his discovery. He kept glancing back and forth at us, still in the position of when I had fallen with Nathan on top of me.

"Are you two dating," Jonathan asked narrowing his eyes at Nathan confused. My mouth flopped open and close, my cheeks flushing as I tried to find a way to answer the question. We were not dating, but there was definitely something going on. My mouth flopped back open as I found a way to answer.

"Yep, we're dating," Nathan replied, picking up Jonathan and setting him on his shoulders. "So, I'll be helping take care of you with Dylan." My eyes widened in astonishment as my brain went on overdrive, smoke probably steaming from my ears.

"Now come on, let's go eat some of  Dylan's monkey bread. It tastes really good and we'll have her make us some," Nathan finished, reaching the door and pulling it open. His head turned towards me and I saw a soft smile on his lips and a twinkle in his eyes as he nodded for me to come on.

"When did I say that I would cook," I asked smiling, rushing to catch up with them. Nathan whispered something upwards to Jonathan that I could not hear. Jonathan's head swiveled towards me, lips pouting, eyes filled with sadness and eyebrows creased with worry, the perfect puppy dog face. Words rushed past my lips quickly before my brain could understand what I was saying.

"High five bud," Nathan told Jonathan, reaching his palm upwards. Jonathan gave it a hard slap, grinning widely and telling Nathan to walk quicker. What I said, I will never know, but what I do know is that somehow I had got pulled into making them breakfast.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry for the long wait! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, next one will be coming soon, don't worry! Please vote, comment and fan!

I love you lovelies,
CentralBay