Epilogue

4 Years Later

"Dylan," a voice yelled from the darkness. Turning, I looked for the owner of it, searching every crook and nanny. "Gotcha," Nathan said, wrapping his arms around me and brushing my ear with his lips. A moan escaped from my lips and in response I felt a smirk and chuckle come from those same exasperating lips. 

Nathan and I became mates through marking each other, we were like any mated couple. We felt every emotion, had the special mind-link, everything. All those years ago when we were leaving from the mission that dealt with Ryan's pack, we had talked about the whole relationship thing on the way back home with Jonathan snoring in the backseat cuddled up to my Simba pillow pet. 

I don't remember what was said, but I remember how it ended, us dating. Then a year after that we became mates, who couldn't get enough of each other. And now, he was trying to impregnate me which dealt with one step before mating. The female had to bite their mate's mark which meant it depended on whether on not the she-wolf wanted to have birth, and then you mated.

After not giving into his pleading for weeks, I gave in last night and bit his mark. He was ecstatic and flowered me with kisses when we had finished, well you know, yeah. Anyways in a weeks time, we were going to see my sister and niece and nephew who were twins. Macy and Jake named them Alexander and Katherine. Mouthfuls, I know,  that's why I shortened their names to Kate and Alex. They were spit balls of fire at the age of 2.

Nathan continued his game with my body, making my heart skip several beats. 

"Go find a cave or something," Christy told us, walking by us with a look of disgust gracing her features. Nathan's eyes sparkled with excitement with the idea of a cave. He had a weird fascination with them for some reason. 

"Don't give him ideas," I yelled at Christy pivoting to face Nathan. "No! Get it out of your head, I'm not going to do it there. I hate caves," I ordered him. His eyes saddened and his face drooped, slowly turning into his renown puppy dog face. 

"Please," he whined with a huge pout. 

"Don't fall for it, Mom," Jonathan told me, walking into the hallway as I opened my mouth to tell Nathan that I wasn't going to do it no matter what. "Instead, go make me some monkey bread, I'm dying for some." My eyes narrowed at him, he didn't really care what Nathan wanted, he just wanted some Monkey Bread.

"Monkey Bread," Nathan asked, the excitement coming back into his eyes.  "Oh, please, Dylan! Please,"  Nathan begged me dropping down to his knees. 

"Fine," I groaned turning my gaze to stare at the wall, not happy. Two bodies engulfed me, tackling me with hugs. 

"Thanks!"

"I love you, Dylan," Nathan told me giving me a deep kiss. 

"I love you too, Nathan," I told him caressing his cheek before getting pulled by Jonathan and into the kitchen. Nathan's chuckles followed after me. I had found my permanent family.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the story! YAY! Nathan and Dylan are together! Wooh! I can't believe it's over! :( I'm so sad! VOTE and COMMENT, it's the last chapter! 

Ryan will be having his own book made, the plot and development is still working out and it will continue from the point where Dylan leaves. That is why he was not included in the Epilogue! Check my feed and follow me to know when the summary and first chapter will be up!

Thank you @graceszernecki for the new title: Finding Fate. I love it! Now I just need to come up with the series name!

I plan on making another book, so I would deeply appreciate if you go and check it out once I publish it! Here is the summary:

Naïve.

"I will not stay with you," I snarl at blue eyes holding only boredom. "I'll find a way out of here, I can promise you that, Kyden!" Still I gained no response, resulting in a scoff through my gritted teeth while turning my head away from the insufferable man. Why he'd even brought me here was a question that still perplexed me after three months in this pack.

A strong grip pulled at my wrist, squeezing the tiny fragile bones against each other in friction. A grimace pulled at my cheeks and turned my eyes back to his. His sharp cheekbones contorted in no way along with other facial feature he had showing me nothing - but the mask that had drawn me insane these past months.

"You will stay here as long as I tell you to," he stated with the irritation that had seem to be the only emotion allowed to show face to me the entire time I'd known him. I tug my wrist back towards me where it could be safe, but to no avail; instead my wrist was pulled onto his waist as studied me for a minute.

I glared at his nose where his nostrils moved to take in my scent, at his lips that made breaths to breathe it in, and especially at his eyes that took in my features and observed me as a lab experiment. My nostrils flared in aggravation as he continued his study for whatever he needed. My fists balled in temptation while my elbows twitched and shoulders tensed in anticipation to make an impact along his head.

Just as I was about to give in, his lips moved into a smirk, drawing my attention immediately to his mouth- that showed me something I'd never seen from his before. Amusement. His head moved in to place his lips near my left ear.

"Don't worry, it won't take long to become bored."

_

Siobhan had long given up ever finding her mate and came to dread the very chance of it. As the selection nears, she increases her training and conditioning, in hopes of outsmarting him. If she can't, she's prepared to convince him - and herself - that they do not need the bond - or each other.

Sooooo let me know what y'all think! I'm quite excited about this one and I'll be updating every Saturday! Promise!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I know y'all know what that means...so don't do it :)

I love y'all and would REALLY love some feedback - good or bad - about what y'all think!

-Nicole