Chapter 16 Trip Around Town

I woke up with the same warmth around me, holding me close to a body - a quite large body. Maybe Christy put on some muscle and height, I thought nervously with hope. Tense and nervous, I glanced down at a large hairy arm. Definitely not Christy, unless she was turning into big foot. Which might be a possibility.

My brain went on alert and I gripped the hand strongly, trying to pull it up and off my body. The arm pushed down and pulled me tighter to the owner of the body. A groan sounded behind me a I squirmed and tried to find some way to get the guy or very strongly built woman off of me.

"Dylan," a familiar voice groaned, making a warm breath come across my hair. "I'm trying to sleep, stop moving," the voice demanded sternly in a drowsy tone. I, being me, completely ignore the demand from the huge oompaloomfa. Yes that shall be his new nickname, oompaloomfa.

No stay focused Dylan, oompaloomfa needs to know who is in charge here. Turning my body turn towards him, he groaned and whimpered to try to make me stop. I rolled my eyes at him as his drowsy eyes slitted open into a pouty frown.

"I was comfy," Nathan whined, keeping his drowsy frown focused on me.

"What are you doing in my bed, Nathan? You have a perfectly good one right down the hallway with your room mate. Speaking of which where is Christy? Did you kick her out of her own bed," I asked in a scolding tone. His hair in tumbling mess beckoned me to run my hands through it as he simply stared at me with his big brown eyes. My hands drew forwards to his head before he opened his mouth to probably reply to my questions.

"Well you see I walked in and saw you asleep, but I really didn't want to go back to my room," he glanced around the room as if checking for someone or camera. "You see Cole has been moaning for Darlyn the whole time we have been here. I just wanted a peaceful night for once. And Christy fell asleep on the couch before I even walked up here, so I didn't really steal her bed," he finished grinning at me hopefully. Sighing, I decided I didn't really care anyways and started to climb out of bed slowly.

"Wait! Where are you going," Nathan asked grabbnig my arm.

"I'm getting up," I stated glancing back at him. He immediately pulled me back under the covers while shaking his head no.

"Nuh unh! You're staying here as my teddy bear," he told me, reminding me of how much he acted like a child. An adorable child, but that didn't change my mind, I wanted to get up and take a shower.

"But I want to take a shower," I told him while trying to squirm out of his arms.

"No," he yelled and hugged me close to him as oif he was never going to let me leave.

"Um, but I really want to get up," I told him staring down at his closed eyes and his face nestled in my stomach. His arms loosened a bit as if he was thinking it through. As if he was trying to come ip with compensation, for me leaving him in my bed alone.

"Fine," he stated releasing me from his grasp before continuing. "But you have to take me somewhere to eat and show me around town."

I thought it through slowly. He would let me go if I showed him around town. But what we should really be doing is preparing for those rouges so we can get out of here as quick as possible. I voiced my thoughts to to him but he just shook his head and lightly put his arms around me before replying.

"We got it all worked out while you were scouting. All we need to go is find the rouges and make up a plan depending on the situation. We should go and have fun while there is nothing to do," he replied. "Please," he added seeing my hesitation.

"Fine. Go get ready, we leave in 30 minutes," I groaned. He immediately let me go and jumped up before leaving the room running. Shaking my head I walked into my closet and grabbed some black leggings, black tank top, a open sweater and some black leather boots before going into the bathroom and taking a shower. Looking in the mirror, I pulled my wavy hair into a ponytail before swiping some mascara on.

I glanced at myself one more time in the mirror before walking out the door. While watching my bathroom door, Nathan bounced on the bed grinning widely. Such a child, I thought as I grabbed my coat, scarf and purse.

"Are you ready," Nathan asked in an impatient tone as he stood up quickly.

"No, I'm just staring at you by the door with all my stuff because I'm not finished," I told him sarcastically while opening the door.

"Ha ha ha. You're so funny, I think I'm going to die of laughter," he said bored as he caught up to me at the stairs. Nodding I agreed with him while locking the door and climbing into the passenger door of Nathan's car. Nathan drove out of the woods and headed towards town as I dug through my cluttered purse.

"Ah hah! I found it," I yelled, pulling out a CD and sticking it into the player.

Nathan's eyes widened in terror as he glance over and asked, "Which CD is this? What genre is it?"

"Disney, what else," I asked narrowing my eyes confused. I watched in amusement as Nathan hit his head against the steering wheel at the red light that we hit.

" You think I'm an ignorant savage
And you've been so many places
I guess it must be so
But still I cannot see
If the savage one is me
How can there be so much that you don't know?
You don't know ...," I sang along with Pocahontas.

"No! Please someone save me," Nathan yelled out the window as I continued singing with the song. I'm quite sure that the whole town was staring at us in confusion and amusement. Nathan wanted to die and I was singing Disney, all they needed was some buttered popcorn. It was a typical drama after all.

"Where should we eat," he asked when the song ended.

"Um," I said pausing to think. "Turn right here and then stop at Lana's, they have great chicken florentine pasta."

"You do realize that we men eat meat not women's classy food, right? No we eat juicy steak," he told me, but still did as I directed him to do and turned right.

"Oh they have that too," I told him, climbing out of the door. Nathan followed me chuckling as I pulled open the glass door and entered. The waitress never even gave me a glance, smiling at him flirtatiously. I sat down across from Nathan at the open booth she led us to as Nathan smiled at her and took the menus.

"Stupid hormonal waitress," I mumbled, knowing full well that Nathan could hear me, but not the waitress. Nathan laughed out loud as the waitress walked away.

"You don't need to worry about her, Dylan," he laughed taking the menu and looking through the steaks.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't think I like this chapter and I have tried to fix it (that's why it took so long).

VOTE
&
COMMENT

Love y'all uber much my readers,
CentralBay