Chapter 25 The News

Flopping on my bed, I groaned and let my stomach puff out in fullness, dying for some room to store all the skittles I had devoured. Nathan and Jonathan followed, giving out their own groans. We probably looked pitiful, groaning with our stomachs looking like they were about to burst. Nathan's head rolled, so he could give me an innocent kid smile. I smiled back, rubbing my stomach in satisfaction.

Cole pushed opened they door, leaning against the frame with a smirk on his face. The mischeivious look on his face, told me that my skittle were going to be stolen.

"What's going on here," he asked stepping into the room, fingering a bag of skittles on the entry table next to the door. His eyes glanced at the bag as he snatched it up and put it on in his hoody pocket. "I'll be keeping that for later, don't worry, you won't even notice that it is gone," He told me, walking out the door. I knew it, I thought.

"Well there goes one bag of perfection. One delicious bag of yumminess," I told my group, my mouth watering at the thought of skittles, my eyes skimming over countless bag of skittles. Wild berry. Regular. So many types them were scattered across the room.

"I think it will be okay, after all it is just one bag," Jonathan told me. My head swiveled over to the boy, eyes narrowing.

"That one bag, is one more bag of deliciousness."

"It will be okay," he told me confident and sure. Nathan let out a sigh and closed his eyes, resting his head on the pillow above him.

"How can you sa-," I started at Jonathan, getting ready for the argument that was brewing.

"Okay how about we stop this before it turns into bickering. We are all tired and should rest," Nathan interrupted, pulling us both into him. My mouth opened to argue, gaining me a look from Nathan. A rough, but soft hand, closed my mouth resting there for a moment before sliding to my arm.

"Go to sleep," he told me wrapping me into his chest with one arm. Soft snores, sounded from an open mouth, sleeping Jonathan. How he fell asleep so quickly? I'll never know, that kid must have an 'on' and 'off' switch. A loud snort rumbled through Nathan's chest probably laughing at Jonathan.

A sudden sleepiness fell over me, as I decided to snuggle into Nathan's chest, resting my head on it and closing my eyes. Nathan's hands rubbed my hair affectionately, as I fell into a deep slumber. One last thought ran through my head, to ask Nathan what he meant about our relationship. Were we actually dating, how had I miss him ask that question.

ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ

I sat in the game room, playing Dragon Age Origins. At the moment my character, Deserae, was talking to Alistair. I chose answers quickly, wanting to get onto the killing darkspawn part. Sure Alistair was hot and all, but I was in the mood to kill. Not in the mood to get a rose from him, but I gave all the correct answers and gained points from him.

"DIE DARKSPAWN," I yelled a moment later as I faced the ogre. I twisted around, in real life, hoping that it would help me slay the large monster. Alistair jumped up and pressed his sword into his chest repeatedly. "Stupid Alistair, stealing my kill," I grumbled, running around to collect things from sparkly objects.

"Dylan! I found you," Jonathan yelled, making me glance at his position next to the living room entry.

"Congrats. It is really hard to find me, not like you can hear my verbal frustrations from a mile away."

"Yeah, it was a big give away," Nathan replied, coming out of no where rubbing his eyes roughly. He stretched his arms, his white t-shirt sleaves rolling up to his shoulders and rising pass his grey sweats that hanged low, showing a tan muscled stomach. My fingers itched to run over them, to feel the warmth.

I shook my head, bewildered by the thought. Where had it come from, and why? Maybe it was because he told Jonathan that we were dating. I definitely had an attraction for him, I decided, a shocked feeling going through me. A nervous meltdown went through me as I tried to figure out what to do. What to say. What to think.

Nathan strided over to me and picked up my body before sitting down with my body molding to sit on his. Jonathan stunbled over and jumped onto the couch, resting his head on my lap. Nathan's hand came into view, palm up in invitation for the remote.

"I'll play for you if you want," he told me. I handed the remote to him, no words uttering from my mouth.

"DIE GENLOCK," Nathan yelled, giving me a wave of deja vu, we were so alike in this category. A giggle came from my mouth at the thought at Nathan fought against darkspawn and wolves.

Hours later, Kyle entered the room giving news that was both good and bad. We were going home.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Extremely short I know sorry, next update will be up soon! Tell me any title ideas! ANY!

<3CentralBay