I'm Still Here ~Hidan Oneshot~

Name:Miyumi Kashu

Looks: (PICTURE IS MIA. SORRY)

Age:19

Likes: Singing is my passion. I feel... I feel free when I sing. The song wraps itself around me and I feel safe and secure as long as I sing. It's like being trapped in a genjutsu; surreal. I like to train in the rain. Most people don't understand why I like training in the rain; I don't blame them. It's just that I like the rain. It's refreshing. Sometimes, I imagine that the rain is washing away all my pain. If I cried, it would be my little secret. No one would be able to tell my tears from the rain. I have a passion for baking sweets. It takes my mind off of other things. It's always intrigued me how a simple pastry could put a smile on someone's face for no reason. I also like to take long walks at night- it helps me clear my mind. Plus, the silence and shadows are comforting and beautiful.

Dislikes:I hate people who sing off-key. If you can't sing, don't you dare open your mouth. Singing off key is disgracing my art, and I don't take kindly to those who disgrace art. I also hate the sun, because my skin burns easily. Cats annoy me (they're loud and useless creatures), and I dislike my reflection. Allies who are quick to label me off as weak because of my small stature are on the top of my dislike list; how can one judge me before they even see what my abilities are? My last dislike is the color blue. Blue was the color of Akio's eyes. Blue is the color of Hisaye's eyes. Blue brings back bad memories, so blue is not a color I'm particularly fond of. (This does not mean I dislike Kisame.)

Crush: Hidan (Naruto Shippuden)

Bio: My mother, Kashu Amaya, was supposed to be the next leader of Otogakure's Kashu clan, until she was framed for the murder of her father- the current leader of the Kashu clan, and was exiled by the man who REALLY killed her father. The man ended up taking control of the Kashu clan a year later. My mother traveled around until she ran into my father, Satoshi Kazuhiko while she was on a bounty hunt. He brought her to Suna and lived with her until they fell in love with one another. They had me at the Sand Village. The Kashu clan had been ordered to find my mother and eliminate her, so we were always on edge. I grew up in a family where my mother and father were always away on missions. When I was 3 years old, my parents had a daughter named Hisaye (eternal beauty), and when I turned 5, they had a son named Kazuo (First born son). Eventually, the Kashu clan found my mother, and my parents were executed in their house by the ninja of the clan when I was only 13. I have no idea what happened to my siblings. To this day, I wonder where they are, because they were not in the house when the incident happened. I suspect that the Kashu clan took them back to Otogakure. The house was then torched, leaving me alone. Then, when I was 16 and a jounin, the council sent my teammates (my old teammates from my Genin days) and I on a mission to the Sound, where my teammates lost their lives protecting me. I watched the light leave Akio and Kei's eyes while I was trying to fight off some Sound Ninja. I ended up killing at least four of them; two were killed by Akio and Kei, and the last one got away. I had to sit there all night and try to save Akio and Kei. Akio's last words to me were "Looks like you were the one to protect us in the end." To this Day, I still have nightmares about them; I'll never forget the dead looks on their face, or the blood that stained my hands as I tried to carry them back to the village. I ended up collapsing and passing out from blood loss, with little collection of where I was. When I awoke, I was in the hospital in Suna with my old sensei, my teammates were gone, and I was shocked as Mamoru sensei told me that me, Akio and Kei were traitors to the village. Because the last ninja got away, who was actually a spy we were supposed to kill, Orochimaru got vital information on Suna. Because of the mistake, Akio and Kei were refused honorable burials, and I was labeled a traitor of the Sand. Angered by this, I continued to serve the Sand Village dutifully, my resentment slowly building upon itself until one day, I snapped. I was 18, I had just become an ANBU captain, and I was on an important, S ranked mission with three other ANBU members to find and kill someone by the name Raiku Nakami. My group had a run in with none other than Kakuzu and Hidan, who were also searching for Raiku because he had a hefty bounty on his head. The two groups had gotten into a major fight, resulting in my comrades being mortally wounded by the two men. When my last teammate, Kaede, turned to me and asked me to carry her back to the village, I mercilessly struck her down and killed her, saying it was to make sure Hidan and Kakuzu could not get any information out of her. I had been about to kill myself when Hidan attacked me, forcing me to have to engage the man in battle. Luckily, I had my ōdachi with me, so I swiftly decapitated the man before trapping Kakuzu in a genjutsu and fleeing back to Suna, where I was immediately reprimanded and punished for my failure. When I told the council I had killed my last teammate to keep vital information from being extracted, the council banished me from Suna, telling me that they should have had the Kashu clan kill me too. Realizing that it was the council who led the Kashu clan to my family, I swore vengeance on Suna, claiming that one day, the streets of Suna would be flooded with the blood of the council members. I've been traveling as a bounty hunter ever since.