She Will Be Loved ~Seth Oneshot~

Name: Saturn

Look: Long blonde hair, purple eyes, 5'4

Age: 15 (One year younger than Jacob and one year older than Seth)

Species: Human

(Saturn's P.O.V)

I scowled a bit as I watched Bella Swan drag Jacob Black around like he was on a short leash or something like that. If looks could have killed, I would have killed Bella the first moment I met her. Ever since she arrived to live with her father, Chief Swan, Jacob's done nothing but talk about her. How pretty she is. How perfect she is. How he likes her clumsiness because he gets to catch her before she hits the ground. How frustrated it is that she only has a mild interest in him. How she's infatuated with this Edward Cullen guy that she goes to school with. How, ever since the Cullens have left, she seems to be more reckless and prefers to spend time with him. How -

"You know if you keep doing that you're going to have massive wrinkles when you're older," Paul joked and I scowled.

"Shut up Paul!" I exclaimed harshly and he took a step back. I was never this rash to him or anyone else. This was a rarety that was NOT one of my best traits.

Emily gave me a sympathetic look and suggested, "Why don't you go cool off in the water?"

I sighed but nodded. I was an excellent swimmer and to prove it I was one of the only people on the swim team who could place first or second at almost all of the competitions. I pulled off all three of my rings, all wolves, and then my turle and winged heart necklaces. I pulled off my minnie mouse t-shirt off and my vintage frayed studded shorts. And then, before I could even start my run to jump off of the cliff, I placed my hand on my choker and gulped heavily as a memory flashed passed my eyes.

"Jake get your stupid butt over here this instant!" I shouted angrily as we did this little circle game around Mrs. Clearwater's island in her kitchen.

"Not a chance!" He called back as he twirled around and ran out of the door.

"Jake!" I screamed after him running to the door way but not leaving the house. "Butt head," I muttered as I turned around to go sulk only to walk into something that went around my neck. Although startled, I slowly looked down to see a collar was being placed around my neck and then I slowly looked up to see that Seth had been the one to put it on me. "What's this?" I questioned as I trailed my fingers along it.

"You're mine, Sat!" he shouted while giggling like a little five year old. Instant heat crawled up to my cheeks.

"Seth!" I exclaimed and smacked his arm.

Which resulted in him shouting, "Ow," and rubbing his arm to dull the pain. I stuck my tounge out at him and he said, "I'm going to get you!"

"Oh no, you're not!" I shouted mischieviously towards him and then started running around the house.

The memory made me sigh It wasn't very old maybe a month or two but it still made me remember that a lot has changed since then. Harry's dead now and Seth's been acting weird not that Jacob wasn't a couple of months ago either. I don't know what happened to Jacob but he's dropped his second best friend to be with us, even I wouldn't have done that.

See, usually Sam and the others don't like outsiders very much because they have all of this secret club stuff or what not but because of my lack of prying into things that seem less important, to me at least, I was an exception. But now I'm starting to wonder if I should start to pry since Bella is now involved and knows their secret.

I growled in frustration, because of my thoughts, and made my leap off of the cliff. I took several deep breathes and held my last one before I broke through the water's surface. As soon as I reached the sandy bottom I propelled myself back towards the surface to breathe again.