Nobody's Hero ~Andy Sixx~

Name: Angel Rose Love

Age: 18

Birthday: Nov. 15,1993

Height: 5'0"

Personality: Sweet, kick ass, Cowgirl, in touch with her roots, Nice, hyper, bossy sometimes, great friend, caring but keeps to herself until you get to know her, has a hard time letting people in

Hair color(s): Blond on the top & Dark Brown on the bottom

Eyes: Olive greenwhenI cry they are Emerald green.

Hates: clowns, snakes, heights

Loves: to sing – screamo, rap, pop, hard rock, and rock hip-hop – and I have aFacebook

Back story: She keeps her feelings bottled up but although she has a tough exterior she's sensitive, and doesn't handle being hurt well. Her boyfriend is abusive and she has ligature marks on her neck from when he tried to strangle her. About a year ago she was in a car crash with her Grandpa Jeffray, He died but she was in a coma for 3 month when she come out, she went to a Black Veil Brides show and meted Andy. Good with kids. Does very good with other people. Andy helped her out when he find out 'bout she’s in a danger because of her boyfriend

Family: None, they had left her to die, and live with her abusive boyfriend.

~A Year ago~

Running. That’s what I was doing. I had to get away from him. Getting away from him was the most important thing at the moment. I ran for ten and a half blocks before I collided into someone.

"Ouch! I'm so sorry!" a female voice exclaimed and when we looked at each other we were taken aback. We looked the exact same! The only difference was that she didn't have the same injuries that I had but she had been crying. "Ummm, I'm Nicole, and you are?"

"Angel," I said as she helped me stand up. "Well...thanks...and sorry. I should get going now..."

Before I could go anywhere she grabbed ahold of me. "Wait!" I didn't resist mostly because she was gripping a bruise.

"Okay...Okay! Just PLEASE let go," I demanded rather than begged.

"What is wrong?" she asked suddenly sounding like a mother. I just shook my head. It's not like I want to talk about it, I thought and I heard her sigh. "You're running from someone aren't you?" she asked and all I gave her in return was silence. "We...we look so much alike, you know. What if...what if you take my place and I take yours. Continue your running, that is. You seem kind of tired..." she trailed off and I slumped down.

I didn't realize that I had been crying until Nicole sat down next to me and wiped my

tears away. "You...you don't have to tell me I'm running, I already know that!" I exclaimed harshly. She rubbed my back to comfort me. "You know...I think you'd make a very good mother," I told her with a smile.

She laughed. "The truth is that's the reason I made the offer. You see, I want to get out of the celebrity spotlight because I'm pregnant. I don't need the press to make up stories or cause any drama for me. I tried other options, I did. I tried to ruine my career as a singer. I tried anything I could to get out but my manager is stubborn and wouldn't let me. If you take my place...I doubt she would notice the difference. Actually she booked me on a tour with Black Veil Brides," that sparked an intrest.

"I can sing...as long as you can stir clear of my ex...I think we can do this," I said, accepting her compromise.

"I will. I'll be taking enough of my money to get me started. We'll keep in contact and I'll even send you pictures," she told me, excited.