She Got Her Own ~Paul Lahote~

Name: Brigit Fairmount

Age: 19

Guy: Paul – Imprint

Personality: Stubborn, Blunt, Has A Temper, Sweet, Motherly, and Loves Animals. Can be bitchy when pissed off or doesn't like someone.

Looks(Picture?): Straight blonde hair with dark green eyes and pale skin.

Extra info for the story: I'm Paul's ex-girlfriend. He broke up with me when I told him I was pregnant – (at 16) So I moved in with my aunt and came back to La Push when I turned 19 to see my best friends – Leah, Emily, and Kim also to move back.

Kids (Twins):

Name: Kimberly (Kimmy) Paige Fairmount - Lahote

Age: 3 years old

Looks: dark skin and wavy light brown hair with hazel green eyes

Name: Emily (Milly) Leah Fairmount - Lahote

Age: 3 years old

Looks: pale skin/ lightly tan with dark, straight hair and eyes

Could you write it in second person ' you smiled quickly before..' like that?

You shut the driver's door and helped your little girls out of their car seats. "There, all done!" you exclaimed and they cheered while running towards Emily's front door. "Give Aunty Emily a big hug!" you called out to them before they opened the door. You shook your head and grabbed your purse off of the passenger seat. You closed the car door and made your way towards the house. "Hey, Em," you greeted one of your best friends.

"Hey, Brig!" she said happily while standing by the stove.

You set your purse down on the counter and got tackled from behind. You twisted around in whoever’s arms you were in and noticed that it was…Seth? "Dang, Seth! Are you on steroids or something? You know they make your dick smaller right?" You stated bluntly and his eyes widened in shock and a blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Brigit!" he exclaimed childishly and you laughed.

"Okay, okay! Dude you’re crushing me!" you exclaimed and you noticed Sam walking into the kitchen/dining area with Milly and Kimmy each on one of his legs. "Sam! Help me out will you?" you questioned and he chuckled.

"Alright Seth I think she gets the point," Sam said to Seth and you were released. "Now how do I get these rugrats off of me?" he asked and you laughed once more.

"Come on girls get off of Uncle Sammy," you said and they hopped off giggling as they ran over to Seth who was happy to play with them. "And that’s how a mother keeps order," you said and wipped your hands like there was dust on them.

There was some loud voices coming towards the house and you raised your eyebrow. You sat at the counter and waited for them to come in. "Who’s this?" a guy asked as he walked in, his friends behind him.

"Brigit?" you knew as Jared questioned.

"Hey, Jar," you said with a wave. He grinned and launched himself at you to give you a bear hug.

"You’ve been gone for so long!" he exclaimed and you grinned.

"Yeah, well, I’m back," you said and your eyes landed on the one man you didn’t want to see but still love. Paul.

"For good?" Jared asked and you smirked.

"Was I not clear?" you questioned and your daughter’s chimed in, "Nope!" You rolled your eyes and added, "Yeah, for good. I found a house that I bought."