The Lonely ~Seth Clearwater Oneshot~

Name: Lyra Simmons

Age: 16

Race/ Species: human

personality: nice, smart, shy around people she doesn't know,loves to laugh, and protective of those she cares about

Family: her parents died in a plane crash when she was little, but she lives with Sam and Emily. Jake's like her big brother and by default was one of the first to figure out their secret.

Friends: The pack and eventually Emmett Cullen

Enimeies: Bella and Edward

Crush: Seth

Looks (read what is below first): shoulder-lenght black hair, green eyes, always smiling, athletic build, and nine times out of ten she has a grease smear on her face, clothes, or hands because she loves working on cars with Jake. Usually she's wearing a t-shirt and jeans/shorts unless Emily makes her wear a dress and tennis shoes.

Emily's POV

"Hey, guys!" Seth greeted us as he bounced into Sam's house.

"Good afternoon, Seth," I responded as I mixed some batter for chocolate chip cookies. "You look happy today," I stated as he bounced in his seat.

"His little celebrity crush is going to be around the Seattle area," Jacob teased and Seth grinned.

"I am definately going to meet her this time!" Seth beamed and then went on to explain, "Last time she was in Washington, it was like she dropped from the face of the planet and I didn't get to meet her. But I will definitely meet her this time!"

I smiled and thought that it was cute how he was being such a fan boy over this girl. Then I remembered the conversation I had over the phone. "What time is it?" I asked to, well, anyone.

"It's 2:47, why?" Sam said from his leisure spot on his lay-z-boy. Obviously he had forgotten.

"We were supposed to go pick Lyra up from the airport remember?" I told him as I turned off the oven and stove.

"Oh, that's right. Her plain landed seventeen minutes ago didn't it?" Sam asked me as we started to get ready to leave.

"That's right. She's not going to be happy with us, Sam, we better get going," I told him jokingly and he agreed. I turned to the packs before I was out the door. "We'll be back in a little bit, stay or whatever until we get back. There are muffins on the island," I told them before hurrying to the truck.

Lyra's POV

They were late. Again. But I didn't really care I was kind of surrounded by fans as it was anyway. Why? That was easy. I'm Lyra Simmons singer/actress extraordinaire. However, I'm not as conceited as that just sounded. I actually labor tones of secrets, none that I'd be glad to share though.

I wasn't one of those girly girls, either. I preferred getting down and dirty so jeans and a shirt works for me. Although, I will wear a dress or a skirt, grudgingly, if I'm being forced to. Usually it was by Emily or my mananger.

"Can I have your autograph?" a familiar voice asked from behind me and I spun around.

"Sam!" I exclaimed and jumped him. He stumbled back just a tad and chuckled.

"Where's your luggage?" he asked me and I sighed.

"They lost it," I said sadly then added, "But they said to check back with them friday, which is four days away."

"Oh, that doesn't matter! You have some clothes at the house, I'm sure they still fit, and you can always get more," Emily said and I gave her a bone crushing hug after letting go of her fiance.