Gravity ~Zuko and Carlos Garcia~

Name: Reika

Age: 17

Race/ Species: Human

Ability (any special power or what not): Waterbender

personality: She is caring, protective, understanding, and loyal towards the people she likes/respects (she does not usually trust people she just met right off the bat-so, it will take some time, but, once she does trust them that is when she will become loyal to them). She's an introvert and is aloof/indifferent to most, if not all people. except to the ones that she's close to and/or respects. She's pretty sarcastic, is laid back and likes to relax (though this can be viewed as laziness to some) and can be considered a loner due to her keeping to herself a lot. The reason for this is while she enjoys spending time with friends, being around crowds for too long can cause her to get irritated/emotionally drained at times, so at least once a day, she needs time by herself to recharge (so to speak).

Also she is an animal lover, a tomboy, can be quirky at times (but only lets her friends and family see that side of her). While she has a tendency to space out/daydream when she is bored or deems it unnecessary to listen to what is being said, she will pay attention/listen/become serious when she knows that she needs to/should listen (ex. her friends need somebody to listen to them, or it's important) or if she is actually interested in the information.

Due to her cautious nature (she prefers to think things though, before rushing into something), she is observant of her surroundings and most of the people in it (it makes her feel safer, especially in unknown places). She has an inquisitive nature (which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it, while she is curious/likes learning, some might think she can be a bit to curious for her own good. She is good at and enjoys finding loopholes to get around the rules, etc, when and if she needs/wants to, she tends to stutter when she is confused and has a tendency to ramble on when she's nervous or when somebody invades her personal bubble when she doesn't want them to.

While she is smart (but not a genius by any means) along with being a quick learner, when it comes to romance that concerns her, she can be oblivious, but oddly enough she notices romance when it comes to other people. She also has a temper, along with a tendency to over-think things sometimes. There are times where she talks in a monotone voice, usually it's when she's getting angry or still angry (it's her way of trying to stay calm/not let her temper get the best of her).

She used to hide behind a mask of happiness 100% of the time (at the start it was because she didn’t want anybody worried about her, then it was because it just became a habit of hers to do it whenever there were people around). Now, she is trying to drop the mask around others, unfortunately, she still puts the mask back up whenever she is sad or hurt (either physically, or emotionally). Although, due to her inquisitive nature her mask drops whenever she really gets curious/interested in something, since at that point she doesn't care about what others think.

She can be blunt sometimes, especially without meaning/thinking to be, although she usually gets more blunt when she's tired, or bored. She is also not a morning person especially if the sun is out; she especially doesn't like getting woken up abruptly whether or not if it's morning. Even though she is laid back and likes relaxing, she doesn't like/want to become a burden to anybody, so she tends to over-work herself when she feels she's being a burden or is being stubborn and insists upon finishing whatever it is she started. She can be stubborn, especially when it comes to what she believes in, and unfortunately, she does tend to get bored pretty easily, so she always winds up carrying a book or waterbending scroll with her.

Family: Father (dead -was killed during FN raid while trying to stop the FN-, Tomi), mother (Aiko), older sister (Yumi), and younger brother (Hiro).