The Only Exception ~A Remus Lupin Oneshot~

Name: Marcy Elade

Age: 16

Race/ Species: wizard

personality: I am in general a very calm person but I easily lose my temper when around people that I find annoying. I am smart but I'm usually to lazy to put my knowledge to use in class, I am very kind so I try not to hurt peoples feelings, because of this I end up lying quite often. I usually keep my feelings bottled up. When around people I don't know I can be very shy, only when I get to know people do I open up to them. I am very determined so I will do anything to do what i find right. I really love to laugh and have fun.

Family: I'm pure blood. My dad left when I was only three so my mom had to raise me and my brothers by herself. My mom is very kind and easy going. I have two older brothers, Marcus who is two years older than me, he's in Gryffindor, and Mason who is four years older than me and he is in Hufflepuff.

Friends: Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Lily Evans

Enimeies: Slytherins

Crush: Remus Lupin

Looks: light brown hair down to about mid back, hazel eyes, 5'4", pale complexion

"Sirius!" I laughed as he spun me around in the Gryffindor's common room. Sirius was really excited about somthing and I was the first person he found out of our group, so far.

"What're you so happy about?" An amused James Potter questioned as he and Lilly entered the commons.

"Where's Remus?! I've got to tell him as well." Sirius exclaimed and we all looked at each other.

"Dunno, haven't seen him since breakfast." I responded, shrugging.

"Maybe he's out reading?" Lilly suggested and I shook my head.

"No. I was just there not that long ago." I said and sat down on the couch.

Sirius stared at me. "Then get your lazy bum up and help us look for him!" He eclaimed and I reached my arms out to him like a little kid.

"Carry me?" I questioned and gave him THE face (A/N: Like the one Puss gives from Shrek. :D)

"Fine." He let out a sigh before giving me a piggy back ride.

We spent all day looking for Remus - still not knowing why Sirius was so happy - and we couldn't find him. I even got down from Sirius's back so I could look. It wasn't until dinner that night that I finally saw Remus. He was silently eating his dinner.

"Where were you today? The guys and I were looking everywhere for you." I said as I took my seat next to him. I noticed that he scooted a little away from me.

"Nowhere." He mumbled out silently and continued eating.

I sighed. Silence was my biggest enemy, aside from the Slytherin house. "So..." I said glancing at him. It wasn't completely silent, everyone around us was talking but I didn't pay attention to their conversations. Sirius, James, and Lilly said that they had to go to the Library to study. Remus stayed silent, when he was done he excused himself from the table and started to leave. "Remmy...!" I exclaimed. I don't think he realized I was his friend. "Wanna hang out?" I questioned as we stood in the hall way outside of the dinning area.

He turned on his heel. "What?" He questioned, shocked.

"Do you want to hang out? ...With me?" I asked and stepped closser to him. "That's what friends do, right? They spend time together?" I questioned more than stated.