Maybe Someday ~Edward Cullen Oneshot~

Name: Nicole Lynne Lamorgese

Age: 17

Personalty: Sweet, nice, kind, loving, lovable, prankster

Species: Human

Looks :http://www.facebook.com/#!/NicoleLynneLaMorgese

Guy: Edward Cullen

I sat down at the table. I knew the Cullen's would be coming in soon, they always seemed to make an entrance. Stupid vampires. I turned as they walked in and walked over towards me. I stood and greeted them happily before taking my seat again. Emmett and Edward sat on either side of me as I started into my lunch.

Here are some facts that you should know: I am a vampire hunter and I have grown up with this group of vampires since I was a baby. Every member of my family has a choice to be a vampire hunter. It's not what you think though. Much like the Olympic Coven and the La Push shapeshifters, vampire hunters have an agreement with vampires. The vampires don't kill humans and we don't kill them. Simple enough right? Wrong. If it was that simple then my relatives - parents included - would still be alive. I'm the last vampire hunter in my family but I only hunt them when they become a problem and with my adoptive family. Yep, the Cullen's are my adoptive family now. Cool right?

Because I am a vampire hunter my instincts are sharper than most humans. So when the new girl, Bella Swan asked about the cullen's I could hear it.

"They are Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago." Jessica says.

"They kind of keep to themselves." Angela explained.

"Yeah, because they're all together. Like together together. Um, the blonde girl, that's Rosalie and the big dark haired guy, Emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related."

"Yeah but they live together, it's weird. Um, okay. The little dark haired girl is Alice, she's really weird, and, um, she's with Jasper. The blonde one who looks like he's in pain. Um, Dr. Cullen is like this foster dad slash match maker."

"Maybe he'll adobt me." Angela said, I knew she was smiling.

"Who's he?" Bella meant Edward.

"That's Edward Cullen, he's totally goregous, obviously, but apearently nobody here's good enough for him. Like I care, you know. So, yeah, seriously, like, don't waste your time." Jessica said, basically warning Bella.

"I wasn't planning on it." Bella assured her and I rolled my eyes. "What about that girl?" Bella must have meant me.

"That's Nicole Lamorgese. She's a total weirdo and Dr. Cullen's newest foster child. Don't mess with her." I liked Jessica's way of warning Bella about us. "She puts on an air of, like, animal dominance but acts like a royal pain."

"She's really nice if you get to know her but she also pulls pranks around the school, not many people like being around her because of it." Angela explained.

"I think it's because she actually fits in with the Cullen's in a weird kind of way. She doesn't really have all the looks but she does have the attitude." Jessica murmured as she glanced at me.

I laughed and glanced over at Jessica. I watched her shiver when she saw me looking. "Be nice, Nikki." Emmett bellowed and I smirked.

"What? I can't look at my fellow students?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. "But I don't like the new girl." I said and glanced over at Edward who was staring at her.