She Ain't the Cheatin' Kind ~A Kiba Inuzuka Oneshot~

Name: Rose Suzuki

Age: whatever you choose (It shall be 16)

Personality: sometimes hot tempered, caring, sweet, outgoing

Look: long dark brown hair mid-section of back, brown eyes, cream colored skin, height 5'4 (if ya need it), not too light and not too heavy in weight

Crush: Kiba Inuzuka

Outfit: comfortable jeans, dark blue shirt, skater shoes (I'm a tomboy, hope you don't mind)

I slammed my bedroom door shut and sank down to the floor as my tears started to flow. Why? Why me? He was my everything! The thoughts that seemed to circulate in my mind only made me angrier. To divert my attention my eyes scanned the room and fell onto my opened closet. There hung up and shining devilishly in all its glory was the one dress I'd ever owned. Revenge. I wanted it.

I was trainning a few nindogs and all of a sudden a pair of rough yet warm hands covered my eyes. "Guess who," the oddly familiar voice said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Naruto," I responded as if I didn't know who he was.

"What? Do I need to beat that blonde boy's butt?" the guy questioned jokingly, of cource, at the sound of his friend's name.

I got out of his hold and turned around. "

Kankurō!" I said emthusiastically and gave him a quick kiss.

He laughed and then said, "I have a gift for you." He had a devious smile on his face which made me very curious and afraid at the same time.

"What is it?" I asked and he grinned.

"Come over tonight at eight," and with that he walked off with Akamaru reluctantly following behind.

...

"What is it?" I demanded as soon as he opened the door.

He chuckled and hurded me towards his room. After he closed the door he pointed to a box on his bed. "Open it," he told me and I glanced at him before abliging.

"It's a dress," I said in a monotone voice as I looked from it to him.

He chuckled. "I thought you could be a bit more feminine," he responded and I felt hurt.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned him.

He scrunched up his face and said, "Nothing."

I chopped off my long hair and fixed the white straps of the very revealing dress. I went into my sister's room which was TOO pink and shut the door loudly behind me.

She raised her eyebrow and asked, "What do you want and what are you wearing?"

I then told her, "Sis, I never ask anything of you. There's this party tonight and I was hoping - no - begging that you'd do my make up."

Either she saw the vengance written on my face or she just wanted to do my makeup because she agreed. "If you hadn't of cut your hair I could have done something to it," she commented and I laughed dryly.

"It reminded me too much of HIM," I responded and she instantly knew who I was talking about.

She hugged me from behind and said, "I'm SO sorry, Rose, he was an ass anyway."

I gave her a half-hearted smile and got up from my spot to leave for the party. "Thanks," I said before passing her boyfriend

Iwashi Tatami. "Sardine Mat," I said in aknowledgement as I passed him at the entrance.