Jealousy ~Zak Bagans Oneshot~

name: Megan Peters

age: 28

looks: long light brown hair, dark brown eyes, 5'4, petite figure

personality: sweet, smart, sarcastic, bubbly, caring, friendly, headstrong, determined, independent

crush: Zak Bagans

other: I have a masters degree in Chemical Engineering and history. I met Zak a year ago from Paranormal Challenge where my group, Cali Girls Paranormal, won. (I'm the group leader, Emily and Jackie are my co-investigators.its called Cali Girls cause we were born and raised in California) My group kinda broke up and went seperate ways when Emily got married and started a family. Because I kept in contact with Zak, he told me I could join GAC as their historian. Nick, Aaron and Billy accepted me and are like the brothers I never had and I go on lockdowns with them.

"Guys!" I squealed and gave them a hug as they all entered the GAC building.

"Why are you so excited?" Aaron questioned and I grinned.

"Guess who just called!" I exclaimed as I bounced up and down.

"Who?" Zak asked.

"Chris!" I exclaimed happily and grinned.

"Huh?" Billy questioned.

"The guy I went to have drinks with last night!" I exclaimed.

"What’d he call about?" Nick asked and I took a seat at my desk.

"He wants to go on another date." I said and puffed my cheeks out as I kicked my feet up into my desk. "Thanks Aaron for setting us up." I said and Zak turned to Aaron.

"What?" Zak sounded pissed.

"It was before I knew about it!" Aaron said as he held his hands up in defense.

Zak’s P.O.V

"Aaron, can I talk to you?" I asked as I headed towards the front door.

"Look, I’m sorry Zak, I didn’t know and she isn’t getting any younger." Aaron said but I shook my head.

"Can convince the guy to make Megan hate him?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don’t know, Zak. Chris came over last night and was pretty happy about meeting her. I think he may really like Megan." Aaron said.

"Just try, okay? I’ll give him anything but I can’t let her slip from my grasp again." I said before going back inside.

Megan’s P.O.V

"I was kind of shocked when you said yes." Chris said as we sat at a nice little restaurant.

"Really? Why?" I asked with a small smile.

"Because this guy really wanted me to make you hate me." He said and I cocked my head to the side.

"Really? Can you tell me more about this? It sounds really interesting." I said and he laughed.

"Aaron called me and said that his friend…I think his name as Zak?…would give me anything for you to hate me." He said and shrugged. "I guess he really likes you. Do you know him?"

"Uh…yeah, I work with him." I said and Chris looked at me.

"Really? I don’t think I asked but what do you do?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I’m a historian." I said.

"Oh, so you, like, find the story behind old artifacts then?" He asked.

"Something like that." I replied. "Do you believe in ghosts?" I questioned.

"Why would I? That’s something only 5 year olds believe in." He said, disgusted.

"Listen. I know we just got here but I think I should probably get going. I’m sorry for wasting your time, you’re a really nice guy but I don’t think you’re really my type." I said and got up. I grabbed my purse and left. Once I was outside I took my cellphone out and called Zak.

"Hello?"

"Can you come get me?" I asked.

"Of course, I’ll be there in a bit." With that said I hung up and waited for him.

I hadn’t said one word on the way back to the GAC office. Now, I was going to speak. "I can’t believe you tried to bribe him into making me dislike him!" I exclaimed as I went into the building and Zak fallowed me.

"I’m sorry, Meg." He said and I stopped. "I don’t know what I was thinking."

I sighed and took a seat. "I realized something though."

"And that was?"

"That he wasn’t my type." I said and gave him a small smile.

"Oh? Then what is your type?"

"Well for one he’s has to believe in ghosts." I said and he laughed a little. "And of course he has to be the one a deeply care about, I won’t settle for less."

"So does this person have a name?" Zak asked and I giggled.

"Yes."

"Will you tell me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Only if you close your eyes." I said. He gave me a strange look but closed them. I smiled and gave him a soft kiss. "His name is Zak Bagans and he’s a paranormal investigator." I said as I mimicked the introduction to Ghost Adventures.

His eyes snapped open and he had a goofy smile plastered on his face. "I like you too, Megan." He replied and gave me a very passionate kiss.

~fin~