Ghostbsters ~A Zak Bagans Oneshot~

Name: Victoria Patricialee Groff

Age: 20

Birthday: Nov. 15 1990

Looks: Shoulder length straight dirty blond hair

Personality: I am nice sweet hyper bossy sometime i am a great friend care but keep to herself until you get to know have a hard time letting people in

Hates: clowns, snakes, highs

Loves: to sing – rap, pop, hard rock, and rock hip-hop – and I have a Facebook

Ability: i can see, hear, and talk to ghost

Info: my bff is name is Kinzy Abbott. i keep my feeling n side but i cry when i get hurt. I also have olive green eye when i cry they r green. i had an abusive ex-bf. i got hit by a car. Good with kids. Do very good with other people. And my grandpa Jeffray always by me and him talk about when i going to be in danger and in trouble.

I sat in the back seat of the GA van. No ghosts had bothered me yet and I was happy about that. Some of the ghosts were killers and psychos but the rest were just people who needed closer or wanted to stay close to loved ones. My grandfather was one of those ghosts and we're pretty close.

"Are we there yet?" I asked as I looked up from my phone.

"Not yet." Nick sighed out; agitated, I assumed.

"Fine." I muttered.

Aaron turned towards me with a smirk and said, "I've never seen you want to be at a site before. Why now?"

I glared at him. "I need to change my tampon." I replied sarcastically. Aaron and Nick laughed. Zak, however, stayed silent and focused on driving. "But really, I need to go to the bathroom. So the sooner we get there would be great." I said and smiled at Zak.

...

"You shouldn't go tonight, Victoria." My grandfather warned.

"Why not?" I asked and he sighed.

"Because you're going to get hurt." He replied and I sighed.

"Grandpa, I'll be careful. I can't back down now." I told him.

"Then I'm coming with you." He said and I shook my head.

"You can't! I can't let you."

There was knocking at the door. "Vicki, are you ready? We've got to go." My brother, Nick, said through the hotel door.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I called back. I turned back to our grandfather and said, "If you come tonight you'll mess up the investigation. I can't let you do that because this means so much to Zak."

"That boy you like?" He questioned and I flushed. "I'd be helping him." He said laughing and I sighed.

"Goodbye, Grandpa." I said and left my hotel room.

...

"Are you coming?" Nick asked when he noticed that I stopped.

"Um...yeah." I said shaking my head to clear it.

"What's wrong, Tori?" Zak asked from beside me.

"It's nothing." I said and gave him a soft smile. It was lockdown time in another asylum.

Such a joy seeing mental ghosts. I thought as I walked with Zak to the West Wing where some of the workers here reported seeing a shadowy image and voices. The norms for normal people, I assumed. For me though, I don't need equipment to see and communicate with a ghost. It's said that I see them with my "third" eye.