Magic ~Seth Clearwater~

Brigit Taylor

16

Race/Species: Half Vampire (Doesn't Have To Drink Blood. Only Has Speed, Beauty, and Strength. NO SMELL, BLOOD DRINKING, ABILITY, OR POWER!!! I Can Sleep Too and EAT.)

Okay! So Basically When Emmett and Rosalie went on one of their many honeymoons 16 years ago they found this one vampire that can create a child for vampires.So Rosalie asked for one, because you know she always wanted to be a mother and Emmett, being Emmett, went along with it.

So That right there, is how Emmett and Rosalie had ME.

personality: Stubborn, Short Tempered, Kind, Creative, Athletic, Smart but can be very ditzy. Caring, Motherly, Animal Lover, Friendly, and A Good Listener yet also talkative.

Family: Esme - Grandmother. Carlisle - Grandfather. Alice and Jasper - Aunt & Uncle. Rosalie and Emmett - Parents. Edward - Uncle.

Friends: Her Family, The Pack, Emily, Claire, and The Denali's.

Enemies: Bella. Sneers whenever she's around and is flat out bitchy. ( I Got That From My Mom)

Likes: Sports (Track, Swimming, Tennis) The Forest, The Beach, La Push, Bacon (Yum) Sleep, Shopping ( I Go Frequently With My Aunt and Mother) And Cars. ( I Fix Up Cars With Jake and My Mom - Rose)

Dislikes: Clowns, Flirty People, Betting, And When Dad Calls Me 'Shortie'

Crush: Seth Clearwater

Looks: Wavy ( Like When You Take Your Hair Out Of French Braids Wavy) Golden Brown Hair ( Literally The Color Of Gold) With Dark Blonde and Auburn Highlights. Forest Green Eyes With Gold and Black Flecks in Them. Really Pale Skin ( Like Vampire Pale) Short - 5'5 1/2. Skinny but Curvy. Small Feet - Size 6 . Has Light Freckles On Face.

Background - I grew up with the Cullens at human pace. I've lived in Canada, Alaska, and Forks. One day I decided to meet the werewolves. We all instantly clicked despite the whole natural enemies thing. I am frequently hanging out with the pack. I am in love with Seth - I'm His Imprint.

2nd person 'you smiled quickly before walking outside'

You walked down the stairs at a human pace while rubbing your eyes. You had just woken up and were about to eat whatever food they had made for you this morning. It was fun for both sides. You got to try new foods and they got to cook, which they never got to do before you came along.

"Morning." You greeted your family as you walked in.

"Morning, Brigit." Esme and Carlisle responded as Rosalie and Emmett said, "Morning, Honey." Then Alice and Jasper greeted with, "Morning Brig."

You smiled as you sat down in front of a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "American, today?" You questioned and they nodded. You squealed and said, "I LOVE BACON!! Thank you!" As you stuck a piece in your mouth you gave each family member a hug and a greasy kiss on the cheek.

Jasper smiled and that made you even happier because away from home he has so many emotions pounding into him he can’t be at easy. But at home he has less and can act himself. You decided that Jasper being himself was a good thing.

You sat at First Beach and grinned as you watched the pack cliff-dive. "Are you going to do it today?" Paul asked you and you gave him a glare in response.

Even if you were nearly as indestructible as a full-fledged vampire you were still scared of heights. "Heck no!" You exclaimed and he smirked.

"I’m sure Seth would go with you, if that makes you feel better." He said and you stared at him.