Wonderwall ~Sesshomaru~

!!!~Protagonist~!!!(LolittaKawaii’s character)

Name: Erza Knightwalker

Race: Human

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Personality: Sadistic, cruel, prideful, loyal, arrogant, hates losing, and would kill with a smile

Love interest: Sesshomaru

!!!~Antagonist~!!!(Made up character)

Name: Akao

Race: Inu demon

Age: Same as Sesshomaru

Gender: Female

Personality: Sweet, loving, understanding, motherly, and friendly

Love Interest: Sesshoumaru’s bride, Koga

~Erza’s P.O.V~

I stood in front of Lord Sesshomaru with a slightly arrogant look on my face. "You called for me, m’Lord," I stated more than asked as I bowed. I was his only human commander and if he knew that or not I did not know.

"You are to accompany me on my journey," he ordered in a flat tone. I secretly smiled to myself.

"My Lord, are you sure you want to do that? I can be of more service to you than that wench ever could!" Jaken tried to argue but was cut short when he got a menacing glare from Sesshomaru.

"We head out at dawn tomorrow, be ready," he ordered before dismissing me.

~Akao’s P.O.V~

I sat in my room brushing out all of my knots until a commotion erupted outside. I put the brush down and peered out the window to see my best friend, Sesshomaru, and his human commander, Erza coming through the gates.

I smiled until a maid came in ushering me into the ball room where Sesshomaru’s mother sat in her chair. I took my spot next her legs to where I could place my head on her lap if needed. The doors opened and Sesshomaru seemed curious as to why I was here. I didn’t particularly like the circumstances but I did like seeing my old friend again.

See me and Sesshomaru had practically been raised together. We had known since we were kids that we were to be wed someday but back then I didn’t mind because I didn’t believe in love. Now it’s a different time and I’ve fallen in love with a wolf demon. I’d give up everything to be with him as well, even the power I’d get from marrying Sesshomaru.

"Lady Akao," he greeted in his usual tone. Commander Erza seemed to be genuinely shocked that he addressed me with some respect. I smiled and nodded to him. Even though I dressed in black my personality was definitely the opposite. I was my own Yin and Yang.

His mother patted my head and said, "It’s time to step up, Sesshomaru, she will be in your bedroom until the wedding." He gave her a half glare and Erza didn’t seem to like it either. Like me.

~Erza’s P.O.V~

I stared at InuKimi (Means Noble Dog) in shock and then glared slightly at Lady Akao. My heart clenched and my eyes started to tear up but I head it back.

"You are all dismissed," InuKimi said and we all left.

I was the first out the door and by the time I was almost to the armory the two love birds were just making their way out of the door. Why me? Why did I have to fall for a man who’s unreachable? I thought with a growl as I rubbed the tears out of my eyes.

"Erza-sama are you alright?" one of the lower ranked demon soldiers asked me. I just nodded and grabbed my bow and arrow for target practice.

Engaged.

The arrow hit the dummy square in the head. Love. It hit where the testiculars were supposed to be. Idiot. It hit where the gut was supposed to be. "Yes, I’m fine," I replied and smiled darkly as I left the armory/training room.

Before I could make it to my quarters where the rest of the demon soldiers would be, I got handed a note. It read:

Dear Erza,

I am deeply sorry for invading yours and Sesshomaru’s relationship. As soon as I set my eyes on the two of you I knew you two loved each other. Therefore I am sorry but I assure you I will not be here for more than a month. I, as well, am in love with someone but he is not my friend Sesshomaru. For that I am happy fro because he and I have grown up together so entwined that we are more like siblings than lovers. I hope you believe me and that all goes well between you and Lord Sesshomaru.

Love,

Akao

I rolled my eyes upon seeing the letter and threw it away while making my way to my room.

~Akao’s P.O.V~

I walked into Sesshomaru’s room with him not far behind me. "Sessy, I can’t go through with this," I said as soon as he closed the door. I crossed the room, sat on the bed, and looked up at him for a response. He nodded his head so I went on, "How can we though?"

"Have your flee-ridden mongrel come to the palace; he’s stubborn enough to go against Mother. Until then we’ll just have to…"

~Erza’s P.O.V~

I walked with InuKimi into the courtyard and was shocked to see Sesshomaru and Akao there. They were either sparing or fighting, but depicting from how many wounds they were giving each other made it seem more along the lines of fighting.

"Akao!" InuKimi shouted and Akao faltered mid attack which caused Sesshomaru to slash her stomach.

~Akao’s POV~

I screamed in agony and, excepting to crumple to the ground, I braced myself for ground impact only to have someone catch me. I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw that it was Koga.

"K-Koga!" I stuttered in surprise, he smiled and picked me up bridal style.

"It’s alright, Lady Akao, I’ll be sure to stay with you until you get better," he assured me and I flushed a brilliant red.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek before passing out.

~Sesshomaru’s P.O.V.~

I was walking when I heard a commotion in the training room. I slowly walked forward and pushed open the closed door. An amusing scene laid out before my very eyes. I walked forward and pulled Erza off of one of her subordinates.

"Let go!" she screamed at me and flailed her arms out hitting me in the jaw.

I gave her a blank look as everything grew silent and the subordinate left before anything could be placed on him. I pulled Erza into my chest and hugged her to me. It was still dadly quiet at first but then her soft sobs got louder and my torso got wet. I pulled her back and kissed her lightly on the lips. I thought that would have been enough but as I went to pull back she grasped onto my neck and pulled me in for another kiss.

"I can't let you get married, M'Lord..." she muttered lowly against my lips.

I smirked and asked, "And why is that?"

"It may be because I am human but...I'm lin love with you Sesshomaru. I will murder that Akao girl if that's what it means to keep you close," she muttered as she looked away.

I placed my hand on her chin and guided her lips back to mine. "Good."