Fallen Angels ~Andy Sixx~

Name: Courtney

Age: 17

Race/ Species: human

Personality: shy quiet kind understanding trustworthy

Family: Ashley purdy is older brother

Friends: black veil brides

Enemies: ex-boyfriend and his friends

Crush: Andy Biersack aka Andy Six

Looks: shoulder length brown hair hazel eyes average body 5'3 Caucasian

"Hey, Court, what’s my favorite gal up to?" Andy questioned once he and the rest of the band came home from some time at their recording studio.

I shook my head at him but had a small smile on my face. "My usual," I replied and my older brother, Ashley, raised his eyebrow at me.

"And what’s that? Reading, writing, or drawing?" he questioned.

I rolled my eyes a bit. "None of the above, for your information," I said, Andy came over to see what I was doing and laughed.

"World of Warcraft! Really, Court?" he countered and I sighed.

"I got into it when I went on my first tour with you guys. It’s actually really addicting," I said softly not that my voice was ever really loud in the first place.

"Okay guys, enough with the teasing, alright?" Jake said and they stopped. I gave him a thankful look and he smiled as a welcome back.

I logged off of WOW and then turned my computer off. "So what are we going to do today?" I questioned as they all sat around me on the couch.

"Movie night?" CC questioned and I zoned out after that. Why? Because I got a text from a not-so-friendly face after CC had said that. It was from my ex-boyfriend, Harley.

Meet me at the pier at 8pm. Come ALONE. ~Harley

I didn’t answer him back, I already knew what would happen if I went at eight. But to choose the place that meant a lot to me, how much crueler could he get? He choose my sanctuary of all places! THE ONE place that makes me happy. What an ass.

I didn’t realize I’d been crying and shaking in fright until Andy and Ashley put their arms around me and leaned on me to comfort me. I quickly closed my phone and wiped away my tears. I wasn’t going to go meet him. Or so I hoped.

It’d been a week since and I thought Harley had forgotten but I was sadly mistaken. It was about twelve in the afternoon and Andy and I were walking back to the apartment the band and I shared together. Harley and his buddies came out of an alley and he scowled at me.

"So, this is why you never came?" he questioned in a disgusted tone. "I waited for three hours, Court!" he shouted and I flinched slightly.

"I didn’t need to go, we don’t have any form of business together," I said calmly and quietly.

Harley went to make a move to grab my arm and Andy stopped him. "Back off, Harley, she doesn’t need any trouble," he said in a warning tone.

Harley scoffed and went to deck Andy but he instantly blocked his blow. I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped Andy from throwing a punch. "Andy, please don’t," I pleaded.

He glanced at me before punching Harley square in the nose and then grabbing my arm. Once he had walked me down the block I tore myself out of his grip. "Court?" he questioned, confused at my sudden action.

"I…" I paused before confidently saying, "I don’t want to be around you right now."

"What are you talking about? All I did was protect you," he said, shocked.