Dangerously in Love ~Gin Oneshot~

Name: Kirai Koigokoro

Age: appears around 20 or so

Personality: eccentric, unpredictable, antisocial

Likes: plushies, video games, blood, sweets

Dislikes: people, sour food

Appearance: short orange hair, dark gray eyes (basically picture above)

Crush: Gin

Crack! I gasped at the sound; it had come from the hallway. I could sense a presence; one that was familiar in feeling and smell. 'Aizen.'

Without warning an explosion went off and a gigantic hole replaced my door. There standing in the middle of it was Aizen, as I had figured, and two other men. "Aizen." I snarled out as I stood up by my bed with my katana drawn.

I wasn't much of a fighter, unless it was in video game of course, but facing Aizen brought up old memories. Memories of people I had once loved; he had brought out the isolated part of me.

"I see you remember me." He said with a smirk and a glint in his eyes. I glared at him but obediently stayed where I was just in case.

"How couldn’t I?" I questioned and then asked harshly, "What are you doing here? In this world even."

You may not know this but I live in a world a lot like the world of the living but not exactly. We’re more into the Egyptian style, and lucky me I’m next up to be empress. I only had one family member alive and that was my Aunt Claudia. Only, my aunt wasn’t a nice person to be around so I was closed off to her as well.

"Reasons." He told me simply and gave me a genuin smile.

"What's THAT suppost to mean?"

"I was...blacmailed...to kill you." He said and he seemed...distressed.

"So? What are you waiting for?"

They looked at me strangly and he anwsered, "I don't want to do that; so, I'm placing Gin to be your body guard. He will protect you."

When did this turn from a poisoness moment to a...caring one? "Why do you care?" I asked suspiciously and he sighed.

"I understand you hate me but you just have to trust me." He said and then there was noises coming down the hall and around the corner. "You've got to get going!" He said in a rushed whisper.

A Month Later

I woke up by the blinding light that came in from the motel's window. "Mgh." I groaned and I heard a chuckle. I've grown use to this sound and the male specimen that it belonged to.

I've grown quite fond of him and, even now, my heart flutters in my chest just being around him. I felt the bed move and then the feel of him brush his lips on my forehead. He was capable of killing anyone that came after me, in fact he already has.

"I miss my video games." I groaned. I knew, he knew that I had already gotten over leaving all of my crap back at the palace. I was atleast able to play a gameboy advance so I was happy when Gin wouldn't talk to me.

Oh, did I mention that I found out why Azein was so conserned? It was because my mother was his lover...appearently I'm all he has left of her. He told me this about three weeks ago. My mother had been murdered when I was four so I hardly remember her. I thought that because Azein had killed my father that he had killed my mother. Turned out he killed my father because he had plotted with my aunt, my mother's sister, on killing my mother.

"Here. Eat." Gin said as he handed me a muffin and I smiled thankful at him.

"Hey, Gin." I started.

"What?"

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to settle down?" I asked curiously and I saw him give his signature cat-like smile.

"Yeah, I've thought about it..." He trailed off and I giggled. He'd never been so...straight forward with like this before.

"Oh."

"Can I ask you something?" He said suddenly and I nodded. "Do you like me?" He asked me as I took a bite of my muffin.

I choked on it after it registered in my brain. When I was finally able to swallow it i sighed. "...y-yeah." I chewed on my bottom lip.

"Good." He said as he went to sit on the other bed across from me. I gave him a strange look so he said, "I'm in love with you."

Okay, so maybe I was wrong earlier about him being so straight forward. Now I'm sure he was being as straight forward and serious as he will most likely ever be. I thought and we sat there in a semi-awkward silence. I put my muffin aside, pounced on him happily, and gave him a mind blowing kiss.

Who ever said love couldn't come out of dangerous situations? Stupid anti-love idiots! Hahahaha.