Take My Breath Away ~Stiles Stilinski~

Name- Benita "Benny" Garcia

Age- 16 years old

Eyes- blue green

Hair- Brown, loose curls, choppy layers, shoulder length but likes to straighten it.

Skin- caramel, has dimples

Height- 5'8", she's really curvy and has long legs and an athletic build because shes really active.

Nickname- Benny (hates being called Benita)

Nationality- Puerto Rican

Personality- Loud, sarcastic, funny, outgoing, outspoken, sneaky, unpredictable, hyper active, dirty minded (she can be a pervert without meaning to), etc...

Hobbies- lacrosse, basketball, singing (she does choir), dancing (she's taken classes since she was like 6), acting (she's in the drama club), annoying people she doesn't like (like Lyddia).

Likes- red, Stiles, making Derek mad, writing, sleeping, eating junk food, skateboarding, being random, gym class (it's the only class she doesn't get in trouble in), etc..

Dislikes- Lyddia, know it alls, loosing, Scott and Allison being super lovey dovy, being forced to do things she doesn't want to, etc...

Friends- Stiles, Scott (she knows about him and helps a lot), allison, Derek, etc...

Portrayed as - nicole anderson

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1CrXEVCMgAPpr_Sq6FZE02x0o1vqodoKILisT7AVcoIoD54Dn9g

I was in the middle of rehearsals for Drama when I saw Stiles and Scott sneak in. I figured they were probably hiding from Allison since Scott tends to lose his control around her often. "I’m going to take a break, okay guys? Just keep going without me, I’ll catch up in a bit," I told them and they nodded. I snuck up behind Stiles, leaned next to his ear, and said, "Boo."

Stiles shouted and turned around after apologizing to the drama club. "Don’t sneak up on us like that!" Stiles exclaimed in a whisper so the drama club wouldn’t be even angrier with him.

"Scott knew I was there," I said in a matter of the fact kind of tone.

Stiles scoffed, "That’s because he’s got werewolf abilities."

"So? It doesn’t take a werewolf to notice me walking up the steps over there to get to you guys. It just means you’re not very observant," I said with a playful smirk. "Oh, so I can’t wait for the game tonight! I hope we win!"

"Of course we will! We’ve got Scott on goalie, Jackson on defense – even if he doesn’t like it –, and you as score-master," Stiles said and I smiled.

"I am pretty awesome at the game, huh?" I questioned in slight satisfaction.

"You’re awesome in general, Benny. You’re nice, good at sports, singing, dancing, acting, and you’re way nice to everyone. In a way you’re even more popular than Lydia," Scott complimented me and I smiled.

"Well…I’m not always nice to people. The people I don’t like I like to annoy," I reminded him and he chuckled. "Drama’s over in 10 minutes, you guys can hide here until then. Mind giving me a ride home afterwards?" I asked Stiles and he shrugged.

"No, not really, you are my neighbor after all," he replied and I frowned slightly. I knew Scott noticed because he gave me a sympathetic look before I walked off and hopped back into rehearsal.

"Hey, Danny!" I exclaimed and we did our special handshake.

"Who’s he?" Danny asked Stiles while motioning to Derek.