Daddy's Little Girl ~Harry Potter Oneshot~

Name: Nicole Lynne Snape

Age: 16

Species: Wizard

Personality: Nice, Kind, Sweet, Lovable, Funny, Pranky

Animal: Messanger Owl

Enimies: Hard to Have

Movie: Half Blood Prince

STORY:

"Nicole Lynne Snape!" My father, Professor Snape, called out and I snickered as I scurried away. Instead I ran right into Harry Potter knocking him down.

"Sorry, Harry." I appologized.

"Oh, it's alright, Nicky." Harry said as he helped me up. "What's the hurry?" He wondered and I smiled.

"Just the usual." I replied while seeing my father down the hall. "I got to go; see you later Potter, Weasley." I said as I hurried off to the library.

"I'll come with you." Harry said as he hurried to catch up with me.I smiled at him before grabbing his hand and hurring towards the back of the library to hide. "What was the prank this time?" He asked and I smiled wistfully.

"Oh, just some Ashflies were let loose." I said and winked at him.

He smiled shyly and was about to say something but Draco Malfoy stood before us giving Harry a nasty stare. "Come Nicole, we have a small Slytherin party." He grabbed my hand before walking towards the door.I turned around and waved good-bye to Harry.

"We don't have a Slytherin party." I said to Draco and he sighed.

"I know we don't, but I need some...down time..." Draco said distraughtly and I smiled softly.

"Then lets go up to the tower. You can have your down time there." I told him as I lead him to the staircase that led to the tower. My favorite tower.

I sat against the ledge and he sat next to me. I pulled him down so he'd lay on my lap and I could stroke his hair. I knew of everything he was going through and even about the deal my father made to his mother. I knew about everything. I couldn't do much though. Obviously. I wasn't going to choose a side, but I was going to help my friends out as much as I could. Draco knew this was about all the help I could give him. I started to hum an old song that a fae used to sing to me.

"Thanks Nic...foreverything..." Draco said sleepily and then fell asleep. The first peaceful sleep he's had in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Morning guys." I greeted the three...er...four at breakfast the next day.

"Morning." Hermione, Ron, and Ginny said in unison.

"Harry?" I questioned confused.

"Don't mind him, Nicky, he's had his nose burried in that book all morning." Hermione said adn Ron agreed saying something about him sleeping with it.

"Isn't that the potions book? Shouldn't that be in the potions classroom?" I asked confused.

"That's what I said." Hermione explained and I sighed.

I watched Harry read the whole time durring breakfast and after that Harry left us to go talk to Professor Slughorn. "I think we need to have an intervention." I said as I watched him walk away and they agreed with me.

.........................................................................

Later when we were all in the lounge we tried to convice him to put the book back. "Who's book was this anyway?" Hermione asked as she grabbed the book and opened it to the first page. "The Half-Blood Prince?"

That struck a nerve but I hid it from everyone else. "Do you know who he is?" I asked them and they all shook their heads. I let out a soft sigh.

"You don't even know who he is?!" Hermoine asked Harry.

"It's not like I don't want to know..." Harry murmured as he looked down at the floor.

"Who is up for hot chocolate?" I aksked changing the subject. "I am. I'm gunna go get some." I said and left.

Harry came up next to me. "Need some company?" He asked and I smiled.

"The more the marrier." I replied as I looked at him with a smile. "You know, what you did fro Ron was really nice." I said and he shrugged.

"He had it in him all along." Harry said and I shyly laced our hands together.

"You have it in you as well. Remember that." I told him and his cheeks were a little colored as were mine. I looked up at the clock tower and groaned. I turned to Harry and said, "I've got to go. I'm sorry." I said and ran off towards my father's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicky! Hey, Nicky, wait up!" Ron called out and I spun around to see him running towards me.

"What can I do for ya, Ron?" I asked him with a smile.

"I want you to hide Harry's book." He whispered into my ear and I sighed.

"Okay."

.........................................................

"Harry." I said and he looked up at me.

"Hey, Nicky." He said and closed the potions book.

I held my hand out to him and he took it, confused. "Come with me."

I took him to attic of the school where pretty much everything can be lost and bnever found. "What are we doing here?" He asked and I smiled softly.

"To get rid of that book. It's for your own good, trust me." I said and slowly took the book from him. "I need you to close your eyes, Harry." I instrucked and he closed them. I quickly went off and hid the book. "I'm all done." I said and he opened hi eyes to see me standing infront of him.

It was quiet for a bit and a little awkward but then he seemed to want to say something. "Nicole?" He questioned.

"Yeah?" I answered him with a smile.

"Can...I do something?" He asked and I gave him a confused look.

"Sure, Harry." I said smiling and he flushed even more.

He stepped closer to me and leaned down to place his lips on mine. It was a small, sweet, passionate kiss that left me all flustered. Like there was Ashflies flying around in my tummy. "I like you, Nicole, I really do." Harry told me with my hands in his.

My smile spread into a full out grin and I tackle-hugged him to the ground. "I like you too, Harry!" I said happily and pressed my lips onto his for another kiss.