Savior ~Draco Malfoy Oneshot~

Name: Dani Aarons

Gender: Female

Blood: Pureblood

House: Slytherin

Height: 5’4"

Weight: 110 lb

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: White Blond

Clothes: When she isn’t at Hogwarts she wears bright colors and animal hats.

Personality: Dani loves having fun and being with others. She tries to get along with everyone but isn’t afraid to stand up for herself and others. She is a bit childish and hyperactive but knows when to be serious. She doesn’t like seeing the bad in people and often over looks it. She sometimes acts dim when it comes to real trouble.

Best Friend: Luna Lovegood

Friends: George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley, Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe, Ginny Weasley

Enemies (and why): Hermione Granger - She is annoying. She is full of herself, which is fine but she acts like she isn’t. When every time she talks I have and urge to make her eat slugs, maybe it would shut her up for a minute.

Crush: Draco Malfoy

Interests: Reading, Painting, Making Potions

Likes: Muggle candy and other Muggle things

Dislikes: when people makes fun of muggle borns, being bored

Favorite Subject at Hogwarts: Potions

Family: Dani’s father died when she was young and her mum disappeared during her first year at Hogwarts. Instead of going to an orphanage Lucius Malfoy takes her in because he was friends with Dani’s father.

Wand: Rowan with Unicorn Hair core

RATE 1-10

Transfiguration: 7

Charms: 6

Potions: 9

Astronomy: 4

Divination: 5

Flying: 3

Muggle Studies: 6

Dueling: 5

Herbology: 4

Caring for Magical Creatures: 6

I smiled at my success. It was a potion, well, elixer that changed you but not into an exiting person. See I'm a potions major and I love to create potions, like a scientist. Anyway, I know that the Malfoy's have gotten themselves mixed up with the Dark Lord. So - because I live with them and think of them like family - I'm going to go through extreme measures to help them. How? I'm going to brew up as many Körper ändern potions and antidotes that I may need. Then, I'm going to convince the Dark Lord that I am under his allegance and help the Malfoy's in any way, shape, or form possible.

"Dani?" Narcissa called knocking on my door.

I scrambled to cover all my equipment and potions. "Yes?" I anwsered.

She opened the door and frowned. "What are you doing with your potions equipment?" She questioned.