Secret ~Blaise Zabini Oneshot~

Name: Mia Gorgan

Age: 16

Species: muggle-born witch

personality: nice, smart, shy around new people, loves to laugh, motherly

Family: parents were killed for twenty dollars when she was 7 and she's been living with her parents childhood friends Remus Lupin

Friends: Weasleys, Blaize, and Luna

Enemies: Pansy, Cho, and Cedric

Crush: Blaize

Looks: 5'2, athletic build from playing quid ditch, always smiling, short curly black hair

Dear Diary,

I know that someone will find you someday and that – with this entry – they could have something to black mail me with. So – to keep my sin safe – I will not mention his name but I must confess to you. I adore him too much to not write about him. Though he knows I’m a Muggle-born witch he still acts like I was born from two magical beings. He’s sweet and handsome. No one can blame me if it ever leeks out that I’ve fallen for him. I wonder what Ron will think if he ever finds out…?

XOXOXO,

Mia

I smiled as I signed my name and then closed my diary. It was nice to confess my most protected sin with something, even if that something was just an old leather back journal. I looked up when someone sat down at my feet on the window sill.

My smile instantly turned into a frown. "What do you want Cedric?" I said calamitously.

"Go on a date with me." He said and my eyes widened.

"No thank you." I responded as I got up to leave.

His hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. "Just one date."

"I said no! Now, please let go of me." I begged and tried to get out of his grip.

He was about to say something but he got cut off by Blaise coming to my rescue. "Let Mia go, Cedric." Cedric glared at Blaise and then he slowly let me go.

Blaise put his arm around me and guided me towards the courtyard. "Thanks for your help Blaise." I said and gave him a light smile.

He nodded and once we got out to the courtyard we sat under the tree we had met each other at.

Flashback

I arrived a week earlier since Remus had to speak with Dumbledore about my unique situation. But now it was a week since and you were waiting for Hagrid to get back with the first batch of early arrivals. Soon enough there was lots of chatter and laughter and I knew that they were here.

A boy with copper-like skin came broke away from the crowd and came up to the tree I was under. "Hello." I greeted him with a friendly smile. "Shouldn’t you stick with the group?"

"I’ll find everything later." He said simply.

"Oh, okay, well…would you like to sit with me?" I asked politely. The boy took a seat next to me and I said, "I’m Mia Gorgan."

"Blaise Zabini."

"You don’t talk much do you?" I questioned and he smiled slightly.

"What makes you think that?"

"By the way you express yourself." I explained and giggled a bit.

Now

"I love this tree." I admitted as I admired it from my spot under it next to Blaise.