Werewolf ~Remus Lupin Oneshot~

Name (Pleas include last name, and middle name if you have one): Jessica (Jessi) Rockelle Thompson

Hair (length, color, texture, etc.): short dark brown pixie cut. If you want maybe you could throw in some white tips if that’s something you’d like

Eyes (color)and lips: wide catlike hazel eyes that often freak people out because of the unwavering stare...though it's purely unintentional on her part. Big bee stung looking lips.

Body (hieght, build, skin tone, etc.): a little chubby not much but a lil…more curves than anything. Tall around 5’9’’. Long legs. Average skin tone maybe a few freckles if you’d like. A ¾ sleeve tattoo of a peacock on her left arm.

Personality: very chill and laidback. I see her as very Luna Lovegood of her era.

House: Well when I think Jessi I think Hufflepuff but if you’d like to place her somewhere else I’m good with that.

Year:7th

Age:18, like how Angelina was 17 in her sixth year. You know what I mean? Her birthday just fell short I guess.

Blood (pureblood, halfblood, muggleborn,): Halfblood. Mother-Muggle, Father, Pureblood. I’ll explain family a lil better in just a minute.

Boggart: Hmm…let’s c. I honestly thing Jessi’s biggest fear is people losing their humanity. She fears that we lose our compassion for each other more than anything. You may work that in whichever way you like.

Amortentia (your favorite smell): Wow that’s an interesting word. Learn something new everyday. Let’s see maybe Bananas, Pineapple, and Coconut…haha I guess that’s kind of like a Pina Coloda.

Home (where you live): She’s originally from Gatlinburg, TN located in the States.

Family (brothers, sisters, mother father,): Six olders bros. I see her very Ginny Weasley in that aspect. Mother is not in the picture for whatever reason (death, left or just mean, you can pick however u want it) Father (whom I picture as Gerard Butler) is gay and remarried to a man named Nicholas (whom I picture as Nikki Sixx)

Friends: Well I think she’d get on rather well with Luna’s dad, you know. I won’t try to spell his name because I’m afraid I’ll absolutely butcher it. Maybe Arthur Weasley. I could see her as friends with Sirius if you’d like because I see Jessi as very chill and not really bothered by the playboy and maybe if Regulas if you’d like some sort of twist.

Enemies: Hmm I don’t think she’d get on with Bellatrix because I see Bella as very smarmy and dramatic and I never picture Jessi as one to like drama.

Love Life (your crush and who you dated in the past): Well crush is Remus. Maybe she dated James in the past if you’d like or maybe Arthur. Maybe Lucius if you’d like and think you could work with him. I don’t know…he’s seems to snobby but you have to admit….the man has great hair, haha.

Quidditch (your posision, if any): Hmm. I don’t really see Jessi as much of a quid ditch person. Maybe she’d watch or just fly around for kicks.

Hobbies: Hmm…I don’t know something with the arts. Music, art, literature. I don’t see her as terribly insecure but I don’t often picture as one to just dart up the stage to sing…maybe a coffee shop singer if you’d like. Art could be very odd and whimsical like Jessi I suppose as well as literature. You can take that wherever you wish.

Background (how you grew up): Hmm well like I said before she grew up in TN with her older bros and her dad and his bf. Her mom was around for a lil while but her dad kept the fact that he was a wizard and that he was bi/gay/whatever until after Jessi was born. All of his children never shown any signs of wizardry until Jessi came along.