Best Friend's Brother ~Nick Jonas Oneshot~

Name: Jalisa Rivera

Age: 15

Looks: dark brown eyes, dark brown curly hair, i wear prescribed glasses and they are purple and black with 2 hearts on the frames, im kind a chubbers (LOL) , im 5'3 (I have not grown :P)

Nick is 18 & Jalisa is a fan and a friend.

I sighed as I stared at the back of Felisha Adams head. She was the head cheerleader and she also sat in front of me in Spanish I. I thought about calling Joe after this to see if he could pick me up after all I am the only nonpopular girl in his life that treats him like a human. But then again he likes the rockstar treatment.

Yes, my best friend is Joe Jonas. We met by accident one night in a girls bathroom. Long story short, to stop me from screaming he offered to give me tickets to his concert. At the time I wasn't a fan but after spending so much time with him I lightened up and began liking their music. And their music wasn't the only thing I started liking either.

I was so deep in thought I didn't realize the last bell of the day rang until Mr. Perez slamed a ruler on my desk. "You better get going Miss Rivera." He said making a smile light up my face.

"Have a good weekend Senor Perez." I said grabbing my stuff and running out of the room. I started calling Joe when I got to the end of the hall.

"Hello?" Questioned Joe and a grunt followed not long after.

I laughed. "Hey Joe, it's Jalisa. I was wondering if you could pick me up and then we could hang out." I said happily as I stuffed my bag in my locker. What, I had no homework?

"Sure. Be there in a few, Is." He said and before he hung up I heard, "Get back here Kevin!"

I laughed and headed to the school library where I help Miss Sun with whatever she needed while I wait for Joe.

"Waiting for your friend?" She asked when she saw me enter the library.

"Mm, yeah. I figured you could use some help." I said smiling at her.

"Always." She said smiling at me.

"What do you need?"

...

"Hey, Is!" Joe exclaimed wearing his 'disguise'.

"Hey guys!" I said observing the four boys in the car. I climbed into the back in between Frankie and Nick. "Where are we going today?" I asked grinning.

"To the house." Kevin said and I nodded.

"For?" I pressed on.

"We weren't suposed to leave the house." Nick explained with a small smile.