We Got Family ~Sasuke Uchiha~

Name: Hikari Aino

Age: 15

Personality: sweet, kind, caring, innocent, a little shy (around her crush), nice, sometime lonely, and friendly.

Looks: black hair front hair is like Hinata but a little longer. Her hair is to her mid back and wears blue ribbons on both sides of her hair, wide, brown eyes and very pale skin. She has an hourglass figure. Her height is 4'9 and is very lightweight

Outfit: a short blue kimono with black shorts under it with ninja shoes (like Hinata’s in shippuden)

Likes: watching nighttime (moon & stars), helping others and training

Dislikes: fan boys and perverts

Ninja?: yes

Rank: medical nin

Village: leaf

Chakra type: fire, ice, water and healing

Kekkei Genkai: In Aino clan, each of them have the abilities of using healing but much stronger than other people.

Weapon of Choice: Katana

Extra Info: Past: Hikari is part of the Aino clan which was the strongest clan in the snow village. When she was 8, the sound ninjas came to their village and killed most of the clan while she was hid and saw her mom and dad get killed. She ran away to find some place to live safely from them but couldn’t because she was overcome with grief. Two leaf ninjas found her and brought to the village to live there. But she doesn’t know who killed her clan.

Other: Can u put Prologue about her past in the beginning, Can you put some flashbacks (like how she met sasuke or something) and an epilogue when they are adult?

Crush: Sasuke Uchiha

~10 Years Ago~

My mother’s lifeless body hit the ground, her face turned at a perfect angle for me to see. Her eyes had blood coming from them almost like red tears. Not long after, my father fell next to her. Both dead before they even made impact with the floor. The sickening laughter of the men rang out as they set fire to my parent’s bodies.

My eyes burned as did my throat but I got up anyway and ran. I ran as fast as I could away from my family. My home. Everything I knew. I wondered around for three days before their death had finally struck me and grief set over me.

It felt like years just lying there on the ground bawling before someone had actually come. I was too delirious to pay any attention to what they were saying. But I did notice that one of them had picked me up. He had coal like eyes with lines under them and jet black-ish hair. If I hadn’t been so petrified I probably would have been fawning over him.

"T-thank you…" I said to the man before slipping into an intoxicated slumber.

~Now~

I smiled slightly as I completed my attire with the blue ribbons in my hair. I walked out of the Uchiha compound and towards the hospital (A/N: That IS what they call it right? I never really paid attention to that small detail…). I’ve lived here since I arrived to the village ten years ago, the man who had saved me was none other than Itachi Uchiha; the other man was Kakashi Hatake, also known as my sensei.

"Hikari!" Sakura shouted as she ran up to me and I smiled at her. "Lady Tsunade needs us right NOW!" she exclaimed. I lost my smiled and started running towards the hospital at full speed, Sakura was right behind me.

"We’re here!" I exclaimed as we came to a stop right behind Lady Tsunade.

"Finally! I need you to take room 216, Hikari, and I need you to take room 213, Sakura." she ordered and I nodded as I took the file from her hand.